Help me please with mission race IB-3!

• Thread starter nagymisi
  • 9 comments
Hungary
Budapest
I need your help guys! I made everything gold in the game but this event is too difficult for me. I'm don't far from the gold I try everything but it doesn't work.

Last edited:
I need your help guys! I made everything gold in the game but this event is too difficult for me. I'm don't far from the gold I try everything but it doesn't work.
Just don't hit the AI cars and concentrate on keeping traction rather than sliding - the time limit is extremely generous. You should get the first car on the exit of turn one, the second braking for the hairpin and the third either exiting the hairpin or braking for the next left.

Also: https://www.gtplanet.net/product/gran-turismo-6-the-unauthorized-players-guide/

I made it thanks!
DSC_0131.JPG

Forgive me for the massive bump everybody but, now that I own the game thanks to a friend that sent it to me, been playing through and tonight, I bumped into this little bastard. At first, by generous time limit, I thought @Famine was bonkers, but he is right. If most of you that haven't gold cleared this, here's a very important hint if you do happen to play with TCS. TCS in rallying, is not good because of the way wheels spin in dirt, it makes you slow down if you have it active, even on the 5 setting.

The following tactics above help to get you gold, if you overtake each car in each turn but TCS is the major problem here. Turn that off. If you hold your trigger on the turns, you'll realize you won't be slowing down suddenly for no reason anymore. You won't have issues with Mission IB-3 anymore.

TCS in rallying, is not good because of the way wheels spin in dirt, it makes you slow down if you have it active, even on the 5 setting.

Very true, not only that, even Traction Control 1 slows you down, we don't need traction control guys, the best TC is in your foot (like in Black Hawk Down, "this is my safety"

And this is my traction control

side1-600x600.jpg

I spent hours yesterday on this and could not get better than bronze.

Cut off traction control, as suggested above, and was able to get gold within probably four or five tries today.

Thank you!

Back