Help Thread For San Fierro Missions

• Thread starter Spuds725
  • 246 comments
I need a damn Patriot for the Import/Export. Its the last thing on the list I need, and I have no clue where the eff to get one.
I think I've seen ONE throughout the entire time it took me to finish the missions...

I have no idea if its there but I saw them in the mission where you steal the guns from the national guard base on Los Santos. Maybe there is one parked there...

I think you are farther along in the game then most-- will be kind of lonely on here for you... :lol:

Yea, I know.
I'm suprised I haven't been bombarded with questions yet (Besides "OHH whats the ending")

Man,those mission you have to do for Zero are impossible.I can't even beat the first one.Any tips?

Well, just keep trying for the zero missions. It will take a long time, but you should eventually beat the mission. Try to shoot down the planes that come in large groups all at once, I found that helped me just beat the mission with seconds to spare.

Lots of people find the second mission to be even more difficult though. All I can say for that mission is take out the close couriers first, then go after the north ones. And don't take more than two passes at a courier, otherwise you'll spend too much fuel.

The third mission is very easy though. I would have beat it on my first try if it didn't take me 5 minutes to find out that the circle button works the magnet...

But, once you beat the missions, you get the RC Shop as an asset which earns a very respectable $5,000 a day.

for the second zero mission I was always gliding thinking I was saving fuel, I was wrong just go flat out.

MistaX
I need a damn Patriot for the Import/Export. Its the last thing on the list I need, and I have no clue where the eff to get one.
I think I've seen ONE throughout the entire time it took me to finish the missions...

There's one parked in the military base in Easter Basin, under the Garver Bridge. It's all the way at the left end of the longest pier, if I recall.

Unfortunately, entrance of the base gives you a four-star wanted level, so good luck getting it back to the I/E. There's a pay 'n' spray just a short jog from the base, but I don't know if a) they do military vehicles and b) it's actually kind of far because of the possible separation due to the divided highway?

But then again, you still haven't told me where the I/E garage is, so you might never have to leave the base for all I know.

THAT PATRIOT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO GET!

I get 5 stars. By the time i get there theres 10 cops outside me
I get in, they shoot it, nearly blow it up.
I leave, FBI is all over me, I can't do it.

Ok, I got that a while ago.
Now I'm up to the 3rd set, I need a Mesa and a Euros. I know the Mesa is a Jeep, I dunno where to find one. Euros.. I don't have a clue

If anyone finds a easier way to get a Patriot then let us know.

MistaX any tips on how you got it?

Hah, I drove to the save point at the Gas Station with 5 stars, and saved. Cheap, I know, but hell it worked.

You can do pimping mission right away, just jack the right car..i started a pimping mission accidently when running from the cops and jacking a lead sled styled convertible...

God Damn. Why must I run to Military Bases to come up with these cars.
First the Patriot, now the Mesa. pfft.

Ugh.
I've been runnin around the Base for about a half hour now, I can't find it.
It's the one at the Ocean Docks, correct?

Its not the navel base. That was for the Patriot. That wasn't fun.

This is the LS National Gaurd thing. down at Ocean Docks.

Just a little help with the First Mission, "Badlands". I don't want an explanation of how to do the mission, just this: how do you take a picture of him in one piece? Do you have to go inside or what?

alright i was about to do this mission for woozie but he said i needed more water experience. Should i just jump in the water and swim around for a while? how do i judge if i have enough water experience or not?

for the badlands mission use a rocket launcher on the house, do not over do it or a message will come up saying the body can no longer be recognized. thanks for telling me the circular stick controlls the magnet i was on that mission for 30 minutes.

right now i need help on the "jizzy" mission i got side tracked and didnt really hear what i had to do except go to his club or sumthing, but no check marks came up and there was no more red thingy in front of my garage, anyone else experience this??

s13drifting
right now i need help on the "jizzy" mission i got side tracked and didnt really hear what i had to do except go to his club or sumthing, but no check marks came up and there was no more red thingy in front of my garage, anyone else experience this??

Look on your radar, as i recal there is a blue circle or something on it go there and thats Jizzys missions

Thanks for the help, but I actually passed the mission straight away when I posted that. I just ran inside, shot him in the back of the head and took a picture. I picked off all of the FBI Agents, and took it back. I've currently done 2 Catalina missions, I just done "The Truth's" mission and I have a Cesar mission waiting. I'm just heading over to Inside Track Betting for Catalina. I have done the Liquor Store and Gas Station.

Man that friggin ZERO mission with the RC barons im getting soo friggin angry with it. Grrrr.
Cheers for the advice though, ill just have to keep doing it grrrr!

MistaX
Hah, I drove to the save point at the Gas Station with 5 stars, and saved. Cheap, I know, but hell it worked.

I have now also got the Patroit in the same way.

Did you get the Mesa yet?

If I ever see any I will let you know.

BTW do you know where Remingtons usually hang out? they are usually in LS arnt they? I cant find any.

Latest Posts

Back