Help Thread For San Fierro Missions

• Thread starter Spuds725
  • 246 comments
Small_Fryz
ahh the flight school, ive golded it twice, once for a friend and once for me :P. Not too hard just needs a bit of practise and luck

Golding that took very little time personally... I found the Car one much harder and that involved more luck than skill I thought... especially the jump and PIT tests... also that last one involved luck as to where the cars came (and/or drove straight into the side of you!!! GRRR!!)

C.

yes i agree, golding the car school was the hardest schools and require lots of luck.

Small_Fryz
yes i agree, golding the car school was the hardest schools and require lots of luck.

FYI-- Golding the car school is NOT required for 100% (you only have to bronze it for 100%)-- all you get for it is a lousy stinking car.

I wish someone had told me before I did that-- thats 2 hours of my life I'll never get back... "Damn you Rockstar..."

It's supposed to be. I think the only way I'll be able to get it is the firetruck missions (sometimes they're one of the cars you put out).
It's not even worth getting silver, really. The car it gives you for that spawns regularly 2 blocks away.

Okay, I need help on something. It's probably been covered, but I don't know what to search for.
I can't seem to initiate gang wars in SF or LV. (the Ballas turf just south of the Golden Gate, and the Vagos turf north of it). I didn't even notice them my first time through, they don't seem to account for any percentage. Is it possible to take over these territories?
I wandered around the Ballas turf for half an hour, and only four of them spawned (2 at a time, not enough to start a gang war). In the northeren territory I found 4 Vagos at once, but killing them didn't start a war either (it usually only takes 3).

I had territories in both those spots and didn't have any trouble with them-- both should give you only 1 wave-- just keep trying and make sure you are in the territory when you kill the bad guys.

In case you are wondering, this is a glitch--- I believe they put the territories in the game originally but took them out-- but the general concensus is when you do the mission in LV where you fly out to sea (not sure if you did it so i don't want to give out a spoiler)-- that it can make these teritories spawn-- you can make lots more territories spawn all over the map if you go way out to sea and then just wait til you die-- I belive there are over 150 territories possible.

Okay, thanks. Guess it's like the sidewalk territory in Vinewood (that took me a looooong time to get).

I had heard of the "fly way out in the ocean and die" glitch before. I'll have to check my old savegame to see if those territories are in fact there, because I sure didn't notice them then.

Back