Help Thread For San Fierro Missions

• Thread starter Spuds725
  • 246 comments
eddieturner2002
Where are the lists of cars and how do you buy the imported ones?
The list of cars are beside one of the yellow cranes in the Easter Basin docks. It won't be there until you finish the missions for Wang Autos however. I got a call from Cesar about the Wang Autos missions when I finished the driving school

To buy the imported cars, you just hit triangle when standing in front of the list of cars and it will tell what cars are available on different days of the week.

KM.

The list can be found at the edge of the dock where the crane is.You just go the opposite way you came.There is a railroad leading to the crane which you use to export the cars.Instead of entering the crane just continue under it and you will reach the list.

Good to read that other people are having trouble with Zero's second mission and it isn't just me being cack-handed!
Is Transfender the only mod garage in San Fierro? I've seen a place called Angel Street Racing (something like that) and it seems to be a mod garage but it's not open. Any ideas?

I'm sick of the second mission for Zero. I got all of them! I was at the last one! I shot him down but mine caught on fire after him. He blew up but then I did! I just needed to get back to Zero's shop!:(

slackbladder
I've seen a place called Angel Street Racing (something like that) and it seems to be a mod garage but it's not open. Any ideas?
You have to complete the CV mission 'Zero-ing In' and then CV will call you telling you that it's open. Also I think it's called 'Arch-Angel Racing' or something.

I can't see much point in modding a car apart from to add nitro. It's not like it's likely to last me more than 5 minutes anyway. Can you actually see the tyres and bumpers when you're flying around through traffic at 100mph and causing havoc?

KM.

No, but it's still fun. I like taking a bobcat or rancher and use the hydraulics as a raise kit, so now it's a truck with a lift kit!:dopey:

I tried to put hydraulic lowrider stuff onto the Monster, but it wouldn't let me.

slackbladder
I've seen a place called Angel Street Racing (something like that) and it seems to be a mod garage but it's not open. Any ideas?
It's called Wheel-Arch Angels.

Also, I see alot of point. I put cars in garages, for when I do my own thing. I like to do it alot, but I generally don't like ricing them out at Wheel-Arch Angels.

Jimmy Enslashay
It's called Wheel-Arch Angels.

Also, I see alot of point. I put cars in garages, for when I do my own thing. I like to do it alot, but I generally don't like ricing them out at Wheel-Arch Angels.
Yes, that's them. I finished the driving school and the following missions.
I quite like using Wheel-Arch Angels. At least now I can mod the Elegy, Sultan etc. There's a paint job for the Sultan that's very similar to the '555' livery for the Subaru. And now I can make the Jester look more like a Supra!

The cars I use in my garage that I save I use them for use to go to ammu-nation and armor or when I was using CJ's Auto Shop I took my FCR-900 got the Desert Eagle next to Zero's R/C then I parked the 900 in the garage and then I created havoc. I hardly use my garage vehicles for missions because there is a 99.9% chance of it being destroyed.

Oh yeah I wonder if R32GTSM found his Turismo in the compound? Yeah I found the tampa 30% into the game. I thought it was a challenger but wasn't untill I got closer. Still a cool car though when tuned. The Clover is awesome tuned. I pictured it as a GTO from the rear.

I just got to the city - it is possible for me to begin the driving school before i start any missions?

Oh alright, thanks.

Speaking of garage - when i tried to save a car in one of the garages, i got a call from Cesar about the couriers, and how they were using bikes to get cross-country... I got scared, so i restarted the game.

Back