Help

• Thread starter all4golf
  • 21 comments
hey man there is no Best car or track its all ur style like an example i sux drifting rufs while an nxs witch is simmalir i can drift very well and i sux at some courses while others i kick butt haha so find out ur stle id recomend a 350z or a s2000 to start and the track trial mountain but thats just me

I would recommend you take a look at the top threads in this sub-forum... right where it says "Read This"--- there's a chance to get started and learn a lot about drifting.-

hey man there is no Best car or track its all ur style like an example i sux drifting rufs while an nxs witch is simmalir i can drift very well and i sux at some courses while others i kick butt haha so find out ur stle id recomend a 350z or a s2000 to start and the track trial mountain but thats just me
Dude, it's just one or two more buttons to get it right, please use them.

Alright, I know your new here, but do you see those threads labeled "read this"? they generally will have what you want, if not, try here Clicky here.

Enjoy your stay with us.👍

Blitz

Im not going to say READ THE STICKIES Or anything but...

READ THE STICKIES!

ok, but seriously, just for a recomdation, because i'd hate if noone even have me a bit of a recomend. I'd say try this...

Toms; Chaser. N2's-N1's. Aprocrat Hill.

Ok, I've read pretty much every article on drifting, I go into a turn, drift a bit then my RPM's rall and then I stop, what's the problem, I've switched to lower gears for the turn but I cant make a complete drift. Thx.

Try not to make separate threads for your same problem:tdown:

Right, just add on to your old one. And for this, I agree with nk4e.

I have the same problem sometimes, all I do to fix it is to be more aggressive with it.

Ok, I figured out what was wrong, see in arcade mode I didn't have any assists on so it worked then but in my career I didn't know how to turn them off so I finally did and now It's working.

Back