Ram-RodI tried to talk my little sister out of seeing it. She insisted. I was forced to see it. If they want to make the movie remotley good.. atlest make something better than a bettle. Make it something remotley good like a Porsche thats alive or something else.... but dont make it a bettle.
I know a little bit of the history, sorry for spelling beetle wrong. But still i would be cool if it was something like a porsche.LoudMusicApparently you have no comprehension of the history of Herby. Or how to spell beetle.
Ram-RodI tried to talk my little sister out of seeing it. She insisted. I was forced to see it. If they want to make the movie remotley good.. atlest make something better than a bettle. Make it something remotley good like a Porsche thats alive or something else.... but dont make it a bettle.
Ram-RodI know a little bit of the history, sorry for spelling beetle wrong. But still i would be cool if it was something like a porsche.
DRIFTNSure, as if u wouldn't bone lindsay,
But as for the movie , looks childish
ExigeExcelMy favourite Brun is the one with the pantomine horse and Viking opera lady.
Wait, I shouldn't know that, right?
Oh and Herbie... There was a new Beetle at the local 'paint shop' that had the same liverie and H3R 813 as a reg number, or something like that.
YepTVRKingI don't know, the one where they had a Travel West Midlands bus driving underneath a motorway (spagetti junction?) and then across a park was pretty good. 👍
Did I just say that?
ExigeExcelYep
The beach was was.... Okay. I want to know what happedned to the old dude that worked in the shop![]()