Here comes an update!!!!

• Thread starter doggyollie
  • 401 comments
It says that Spec III has begun, so i assume this is a multi part download? The cars are the start, then the tracks, then damage? Wierd but oh well, as long as the ring comes out i'll be happy :) P.S The California and Evora are great!

OMG, I'm here in the office, 5 hours left. Can't wait to get the Spec3 and give the California a run...

You'll love it. I just took it out on Eiger. What a chill car to drive. Until...you floor it. Beware. It has a lot more power than it looks.👍

I busted all my money on the Citroen and the Evora.

Evora = sexiest and best handling car

Citroen = beast

The Citroen i find very hard to drive as it only has one gear and no engine sound, so you basically got to rely on the speedo. But it is a very cool car, I love the speedo's position. When you posiion yourself behind another car it's like yoiu're hunting it down in a jet fighter =P

sweet no new tracks 3 ugly new cars and no private rooms

You can read it in the news section, that this update is just the beginning. Hopefully we will get some goodies and new tracks as well.

Like Private Rooms und the Ring.

sweet no new tracks 3 ugly new cars and no private rooms

And even worse... it's free.

Please stop complaining. In just about every thread there is somebody complaining that there are not enough tracks, not enough cars or not enough.... anything. The previous 4 versions of GT should give PD way more credit than this. Besides that, you knew what you were getting when you bought GT5P. Either stop whining or wait for the full GT5.

Please stop complaining. In just about every thread there is somebody complaining that there are not enough tracks, not enough cars or not enough.... anything. The previous 4 versions of GT should give PD way more credit than this. Besides that, you knew what you were getting when you bought GT5P. Either stop whining or wait for the full GT5.

👍👍

You'll love it. I just took it out on Eiger. What a chill car to drive. Until...you floor it. Beware. It has a lot more power than it looks.👍
+1 👍 👍

+100000 👍 👍 👍 👍

That's the worst part, it's FREE!

Back