Hey Guys, Jimmy Here!

Tom
Handsome man to your left there, Jimmy.
Yeah it’s Tom the GTS video tutorial guy
Tom
I know. It's me.

literallytom.jpg

Henlo Wanglebork! :P

Great to see you more active here at GTPlanet.

Keep up the fantastic entertaining content you make! :cheers:

I think you were the first Streamer I subscribed to. Your 3hr+ live streams were brilliant - even though I've never played any PC game in my life I still enjoyed watching your F1 and iracing game streams. So a huge welcome to GTPlanet editorial team and a Massive BIG UP on your now legendary commentary sessions at the Monaco World finals (or was it the European finals?)

Henlo Jimmer. Always good to get great insight from the man himself. Well done on all the streams this year, they were amazing to watch (and listen) to!
They really need somebody like you in amongst the drivers to report back what the drivers are saying, thinking, strategizing etc. off camera.

Viewers never get the real scoops when the cameras are in your face and PR training is buzzing in your head :boggled:

Great to see we will have more focus on the PC side of things. I think many of us who started this whole adventure in the 90's with GT have 'graduated' to the PC for our more sim orientated kicks. Be great to see what Jimmy and the site come up with. Looking forward to it.

The man, the legend himself. Always good to see the jimmer in all his glory, whether it be on a stream, or commentating. :)👍

Accounts never go. Let me know what it was (by PM) and I'll see if I can reunite you.

Appreciate the offer. Looks like it's tied to an email I can't get to anymore. Plus if my username is what I think it was it's not exactly age appropriate 12+ years later. lol

2/10, not enough funk.

Welcome, Jimmy. Been enjoying your content ever since I discovered your channel early this year. Looking forward to see what you contribute as a writer here.

Welcome Jimmie!

I’m a gran turismo guy but appreciate the pc sim world and am thrilled that gtplanet will be exploring that more. I have been thinking about going that direction for a long time, as I’m sure many others who have gotten a taste of sim racing through gtsport also have, and some guidance and motivation would be most appreciated.

Appreciate the offer. Looks like it's tied to an email I can't get to anymore. Plus if my username is what I think it was it's not exactly age appropriate 12+ years later. lol
Neither of these things is a barrier. If it's necessary to do so, I can merge the accounts and leave it with your new username. But it's best done by PM/Conversation message.

I can't believe what's happening visually, in front of my eyes! Jimmy 'Murray Walker' Broadbent on GTP? Go! Go! Go!

Who's this Jimmer Bottlebent guy? Seems like a cool guy!

Jk, in all seriousness, it is grand to have you here with us, Jimmy! I first found you out thanks to Youtube Recommendations (For once they did a good thing!), at some point months ago and ever since, been having a look of your recorded stuff, GT mainly but as you explored other games, and then have you here as a contributing writer, you're going to give a lot more justice to this place, because I know for sure, you're quite the man with great words, a honest being and got famous not just because of you being an enthusiast with sim racers alike, but it is your personality that made a lot of people like you such as us! We are greatly honored to have you with us, Jimmy Broadbent.

We all at GTPlanet are sure you'll enjoy to stay for the company!

Back