hi update 1.08 problem

  • Thread starter Thread starter mlbash
  • 6 comments
  • 1,006 views
Messages
17
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
I downloaded it and now its installing but it says approx 300 mins left is it really going to take that long and did this happen for you, normally it takes 10 seconds.
 
The Approximation is not correct, it should take at least a few minutes. Mine says 20 min until it jumps to 0 and is done. I update and walk away for a while.
 
its gone up to 340 minutes and its been 10 mins from when I started so its going up, how much longer should I wait
 
Basically what @DaBomm4 posted. I have seen upwards of 120 minutes for updates, basically only took me around 10-15 minutes at the longest, probably shorter because I was so excited to have the content downloaded.

EDIT: I'd say give it another 10 minutes, if nothing changes try re-downloading it I suppose.
 
ill give it 20 mins from now, if I turn my tv off will it carry on installing
 
I would suggest doing something while watching it update. Just wondering, how full is your hard drive on your PS3? I am currently on the 12GB super slim and I know it has slowed down in loading time, game runs fine though.
Edit:
ill give it 20 mins from now, if I turn my tv off will it carry on installing
Yes, the PS3 power is not interupted by TV actions.
 
Back