hidden objects trophy

  • Thread starter Thread starter cri2ppler
  • 7 comments
  • 880 views
Messages
303
Messages
cri2ppler
heard I can get this on arcade mode is there a best car/ course / section I should be using? thanks
 
Do you mean falling objects? You need to make a piece fall off the car. So it has to be premium, most people seem to have the best luck with the WRC cars. I'd do it in arcade mode, so you're not damaging a car permanently.

As for track, I don't know the best. One where you can consistently flip your car would probably work best. Turn mechanical damage off tho, otherwise you'll lose power before you can do enough damage.

Good luck.
 
Wow never heard of this trophy, does it take a lot of damge to get this trophy?
 
Yes, quite a bit of damage. I think most people get it with a door or bumper falling off. Trust me, it will happen eventually. I did mine in time trial mode so I could just slam into the pit lane separator 50 or so times. lol.
 
tgrey
Yes, quite a bit of damage. I think most people get it with a door or bumper falling off. Trust me, it will happen eventually. I did mine in time trial mode so I could just slam into the pit lane separator 50 or so times. lol.

Alright thanks, ima try that right now, never knew there was a trophy for this
 
Yeah, there's a few hidden trophies that are tough to get on accident. I think there are 3 or 4 hidden trophies you can get in photomode too.
 
tgrey
Yeah, there's a few hidden trophies that are tough to get on accident. I think there are 3 or 4 hidden trophies you can get in photomode too.

Hmm interesting going to look up what there for, once again thanks.
 
Back