Hidden Tracks Found In GT6?

• Thread starter p3bucky
  • 172 comments
Congratulations. You've just discovered my intentions on posting things "in private". ;)

You're completely wrong on that. PD can still respond however they like to... It's just up to them. Do they feel "threatened" by "a guy like quatschkopp" claiming some things? I guess no, because I meanwhile like to keep things in private. It was just a different story with GT5..
I have a lot of concerns about GT6 and "hacking" it. So I'd like to keep all of that private.

Whatever you like to question (whether it is good for the public or not).. Do you feel comfortable when sending someone else an Email/PM/SMS where you've thought it's for private use only, just to find the gist of it being published?
I don't. Not at all..

*EDIT*
But I guess the "human drama" story behind it is now cleared up.
The way I see it, things like this are going to find there way to the webs eventually.

Congratulations. You've just discovered my intentions on posting things "in private". ;)

I am both aware and appreciative of (some of) the work you've done in the recent past, yes. ;)

You're completely wrong on that. PD can still respond however they like to... It's just up to them. Do they feel "threatened" by "a guy like quatschkopp" claiming some things? I guess no, because I meanwhile like to keep things in private. It was just a different story with GT5..
I have a lot of concerns about GT6 and "hacking" it. So I'd like to keep all of that private.

That's true, I suppose, I just don't think that our being aware of a track's non-inclusion in the game is really that useful for the so-called "illicit behaviour" that PD / Sony might react to (which ultimately is about protecting people's gaming experience, supposedly). But then I don't know what a skilled (actual) hacker could do with that information.

Whatever you like to question (whether it is good for the public or not).. Do you feel comfortable when sending someone else an Email/PM/SMS where you've thought it's for private use only, just to find the gist of it being published?
I don't. Not at all..

*EDIT*
But I guess the "human drama" story behind it is now cleared up.

No I totally get that, in the general case, and wasn't really questioning that specific part; I guess I just don't know why that particular tit-bit is so potentially damaging to the cause! I am / was also totally unaware of this "human drama", so I guess that makes me blissful in my ignorance. :)

You'll notice as you drive along the front straight of Route X that there's what appears to be some sort of spiral on-ramp that leads up to a bridge across the infield. Around back near the airfield there's a road or track with some pretty insane turns, including one with banking so high that the track is literally a semicircle. Heck, running alongside the front straight to the left there's a road leading through a tunnel to the spiral bridge. Possibly another route?

Yes this has been spotted when the course was added to GT5, it is an alternate route but looks like it needs some work, there's posts about it but I can't remember where.

The NSX trailer at 2:04 shows a car driving through a pipe shaped tunnel which is suspected to be part of that track, and it's sandwiched between two other Route X shots.

In correlation to the NSX video and Route X, I'm thinking, where the hell are any (paid) DLC? And I cannot believe how unfinished GT6 is in comparison to GT5 when they released. Still no Course Maker, but we've received free cars (about 5?). I just wonder how much pressure and work overload that PD must be in with GT6 and the rumored PS4 title, GT7 Prologue. In comparison to GT5, GT6 really does seem like a mess from the start of the game to the updates we've received. Something's up. Bad at first, but I think that once we see something like Seattle Circuit (PLEASE!), then that's when GT6 will be heading towards (racing) game domination. :\ :)

Edit -

And Kart Space, I say, I say, what's the deal with that? When they released it as DLC for GT5 we weren't able to drive cars on it, but they changed it. Now with GT6, we aren't able to drive.... drift cars on Kart Space. I honed some skills on that track and I've probably only used it once for karting because of it. I want to be able to mix it up. Karts on Autumn Ring or cars on Kart Space. What is going on over there at the HQ?

Last edited:
And Kart Space, I say, I say, what's the deal with that? When they released it as DLC for GT5 we weren't able to drive cars on it, but they changed it. Now with GT6, we aren't able to drive.... drift cars on Kart Space.

This is one thing that had me absolutely baffled with GT6 when I tried to go there. Its as if GT6 was made without the knowledge that GT5 ever happened.

@Whistle Snap
Hatsune Miku BMW '12

GT300-GSR-HATSUNEMIKU-BMW-BMW-Z4-GT3_2.jpg

This HAS to be playable in GT6 someday.

GSR racing cars? Knew it. GSR won it's racing class in 2011, first itasha themed livery to win a Super GT season, so they are already a legend in the racing league. Hope they also put MOLA's Kagamine Rin & Len Nissan Fairlady Z GT300. MOLA won the class victory in one Super GT season, but the whereabouts if they used the Kagamine livery in the race is unknown.

rinlencar02.jpg

rinlencar03.jpg

Super GT DLC I suppose? It can promote the new NSX GT500, NISMO GT-R GT500, and RC F GT500 cars of the new season, some more race tracks, etc.

I think all the files found here combine old and new files with the new ones hinting DLC?

GSR racing cars? Knew it. GSR won it's racing class in 2011, first itasha themed livery to win a Super GT season, so they are already a legend in the racing league. Hope they also put MOLA's Kagamine Rin & Len Nissan Fairlady Z GT300. MOLA won the class victory in one Super GT season, but the whereabouts if they used the Kagamine livery in the race is unknown.

rinlencar02.jpg

rinlencar03.jpg

Super GT DLC I suppose? It can promote the new NSX GT500, NISMO GT-R GT500, and RC F GT500 cars of the new season, some more race tracks, etc.

I think all the files found here combine old and new files with the new ones hinting DLC?
MOLA used this livery in the final round of Super GT in 2006, as far as I remember.

Is anyone looking for something new since the patch?

I was wondering this too, but IIRC the patch wasn't that big... I doubt they've sneaked a future track in along with the other features. Besides, since they must know people are pulling apart the files, I doubt they'd put anything new in prior to an official announcement.

One of my friends sent me this, this morning. Don't know where he got it from, but if it's legit, I'm near foaming at the mouth for PD cutting these photomode locations. Nimitz is a AIRCRAFT CARRIER. AN AIRCRAFT CARRIER PHOTO LOCATION.

Missing Photo Travel locations:
PHOTO_4_9_DAY.Piazza Nove Aprile (Day)
PHOTO_4_9_NIGHT.Piazza Nove Aprile (Night)
PHOTO_AUSTRIA.AUSTRIA
PHOTO_GERMANY.GERMANY
PHOTO_ITALY.ITALY
PHOTO_JAPAN.JAPAN
PHOTO_SPAIN.SPAIN
PHOTO_SWISS.SWITZERLAND
PHOTO_USA.USA
PHOTO_NIMITZ
PHOTO_NIMITZ_TIP

edit: pretty sure that track list was posted already.

Somebody a while back discovered the tracks, can't remember how though.

edit: pretty sure that track list was posted already.

No, it wasn't.

This is the list from the OP - it's different:

Alaska (Snow)
Apricot Hill Raceway
Ascari Full Track
Autodromo Nazionale Monza
Autodromo Nazionale Monza (No Chicanes)
Autumn Ring
Autumn Ring - Mini
Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit
Brands Hatch Indy Circuit
Cape Ring
Cape Ring Inside
Cape Ring North
Cape Ring Periphery
Cape Ring South
Chamonix - Main
Chamonix - Mini
Chamonix East
Chamonix West
Circuit de la Sarthe 2005
Circuit de la Sarthe 2005 (No Chicanes)
Circuit de la Sarthe 2009
Circuit de la Sarthe 2009 (No Chicanes)
Circuit de la Sarthe 2013
Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps
Circuito de Madrid
Circuito de Madrid - Mini
Circuito di Roma
Côte d'Azur
Daytona International Speedway
Daytona Road Course
Deep Forest Raceway
Eifel (Circuit)
Eifel (Kart)
Eiger Nordwand G Trail
Eiger Nordwand K Trail
Eiger Nordwand Short Track
Eiger Nordwand W Trail
Fuji Speedway F
Fuji Speedway GT
Goodwood Hillclimb
Gran Turismo Arena (Layout A)
Gran Turismo Arena (Open Layout)
Grand Valley East
Grand Valley Speedway
High Speed Ring
Indianapolis Motor Speedway
Indianapolis Road Course
Kart Space
Kart Space II
Liège (Gravel)
London
Lunar Mission I
Lunar Mission II
Lunar Mission III
Matterhorn Dristelen
Matterhorn Riffelsee
Matterhorn Rotenboden
Matterhorn Short Track
Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca
Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit
Mt Aso (Tarmac)
Nürburgring 24h
Nürburgring GP/D
NürburgringGP/F
Nürburgring Nordschleife
NürburgringType V
Piazza del Campo
Route X
Silverstone Grand Prix Circuit
Silverstone International Circuit
Silverstone National Circuit
Silverstone: Stowe Circuit
Special Stage Route 5
Special Stage Route 5 Clubman
Special Stage Route 7
Special Stage Route X
Suzuka Circuit
Suzuka Circuit East Course
The Top Gear Test Track
The Top Gear Test Track
Tokyo Bay (Kart)
Tokyo R246
Toscana
Toscana (Tarmac)
Trial Mountain Circuit
Tsukuba Circuit
Twin Ring Motegi East Course
Twin Ring Motegi Road Course
Twin Ring Motegi Super Speedway
Twin Ring Motegi West Course
Willow Springs International Raceway: Big Willow
Willow Springs International Raceway: Horse Thief Mile
Willow Springs International Raceway: Kart Track
Willow Springs International Raceway: Streets of Willow Spring

No, it wasn't.
k, i'll post it back up. It's also from NeoGaf.

Track DLC?

akasaka
assisi
capri
eiger
grandcanyon_north
hongkong
icerace
infineon
kashiwa
midfield
nursnow
paris_rally
paris_tarmac
seattle
smtsouth
tahiti_maze
valencia
yosemite_dirt
yosemite_dirt_mini
yosemite_dirt_short

Sebastian Loeb's special event / rally mode?

rally_akasaka
rally_assisi
rally_capri
rally_eiger
rally_grandcanyon
rally_icerace
rally_nursnow
rally_paris_rally
rally_smtsouth
rally_tahiti_maze
rally_yosemite_dirt
rally_yosemite_dirt_mini
rally_yosemite_dirt_short

YES! I SEE MIDFIELD!

And looking at the other tracks:

icerace - I'm thinking they are referring to Ice Arena from GT4.
paris_tarmac - Maybe Opera Paris
paris_rally - I'm guessing George V Paris from the Special Condition races from GT4.
nursnow - Maybe Nurburgring in the snow?

1. Super Speedway I(as Motegi Oval)
  2. Driving Park (20r60r) ?
  3. Apricot Hill I
  4. Citta di Aria ?
  5. Costa di Amalfi ?
  6. Grand Canyon ?
  7. Hong Kong ?
  8. Ice Arena ?
  9. Infineon Raceway ?
  10. Driving Park (Kashiwa) ?
  11. Las Vegas ?
  12. Midfield Raceway ?
  13. Twin Ring Motegi I
  14. New York ?
  15. George V Paris ?
  16. Opera Paris (Tarmac) ?
  17. Seattle Circuit ?
  18. Seoul Circuit ?
  19. Swiss Alps South ?
  20. Tahiti Maze ?
  21. Valencia Circuit ?
  22. El Capitan ?
  23. Cathedral Rocks (Dirt) ?
  24. Cathedral Rocks (Dirt Mini) ?
  25. Cathedral Rocks (Dirt Short) ?
?-Dunno
I-Included in GT6

Honestly, I'm willing to bet that they're from GT4 and somehow ended up in GT5's code, which ended up in GT6.

I really doubt PD would do something cool, like add in a ton of tracks and photo locations.

Oh yea!, horse theif mile from the best motoring american touge special, tsuchiya said he loved that track, was a great touge road.

Back