Hidden Tracks Found In GT6?

• Thread starter p3bucky
  • 172 comments
Yes but what I meant was those track icons being there were not a direct indication of those tracks coming to the game, just as this new list is not an indication those are coming to the game.

Honestly, I actually cringed when I saw the words "Possible DLC" on @The Vanishing Boy Missing Tracks list. For once, I agreed with you. :)

GT Academy 2014 is in the patch

granturismo6_66t7uda.png

Time-release on-disc DLC anyone? (I know, this isn't SFxT)

One of my friends sent me this, this morning. Don't know where he got it from, but if it's legit, I'm near foaming at the mouth for PD cutting these photomode locations. Nimitz is a AIRCRAFT CARRIER. AN AIRCRAFT CARRIER PHOTO LOCATION.

Missing Photo Travel locations:
PHOTO_4_9_DAY.Piazza Nove Aprile (Day)
PHOTO_4_9_NIGHT.Piazza Nove Aprile (Night)
PHOTO_AUSTRIA.AUSTRIA
PHOTO_GERMANY.GERMANY
PHOTO_ITALY.ITALY
PHOTO_JAPAN.JAPAN
PHOTO_SPAIN.SPAIN
PHOTO_SWISS.SWITZERLAND
PHOTO_USA.USA
PHOTO_NIMITZ
PHOTO_NIMITZ_TIP

edit: pretty sure that track list was posted already.

Piazza Nove Aprile ("9th of April Square") is another location in Sicily (Taormina, near Mt. Etna). More Sicily would be welcome, and they're getting closer to the Madonie range...

Note: Google maps thinks it should be Piazza Nova Aprile, and returns "25th of April Way" in a place not far from Tirano; just down the road from Bormio. I.e., just off the "Stelvio Pass road"... That's a weird coincidence. But it is only a coincidence.

Those ones with country names are odd, though. Note, however, that Italy, Austria, Switzerland and Germany are contiguous, remember the Grand Tour event from GT5 and also the course maker themes, plus existing real-world circuits. Spain is represented by Ascari, Ronda, Zahara and Valencia; bear in mind the course maker aspect here, too. All very curious.

Piazza Nove Aprile ("9th of April Square") is another location in Sicily (Taormina, near Mt. Etna). More Sicily would be welcome, and they're getting closer to the Madonie range...

Note: Google maps thinks it should be Piazza Nova Aprile, and returns "25th of April Way" in a place not far from Tirano; just down the road from Bormio. I.e., just off the "Stelvio Pass road"... That's a weird coincidence. But it is only a coincidence.

Those ones with country names are odd, though. Note, however, that Italy, Austria, Switzerland and Germany are contiguous, remember the Grand Tour event from GT5 and also the course maker themes, plus existing real-world circuits. Spain is represented by Ascari, Ronda, Zahara and Valencia; bear in mind the course maker aspect here, too. All very curious.
Looking at google maps, Piazza Nove Aprile should be an awesome location with an epic view over the ocean on one side and this on the other side:
taormina-morning-pano.jpg

No idea whether those locations are reliable or not but re Taormina it's definitely IX April as shown in the attached photo from 2006 :sly:

The view from the square is fantastic, in fact the whole town is beautiful. The place is full of day trippers during the day, but if you stay in the area like I did then you get to really enjoy the town when they all go home back to their hotels :D. I hope this does appear as a photomode location, its a shame if they haven't included the Taormina amphitheatre as well, though thinking about it how would they get the car inside the theatre :dunce:

Attachments

• Picture 006.jpg
    Picture 006.jpg
    991.5 KB · Views: 16
  • Picture 007.jpg
    Picture 007.jpg
    700.4 KB · Views: 15
  • Picture 028.jpg
    Picture 028.jpg
    699.2 KB · Views: 14
  • Picture 029.jpg
    Picture 029.jpg
    885.3 KB · Views: 17
Those photo locations are there.

2x Ayrton Senna have been added to the tuner list

Abarth
AC Cars
Acura
AEM
Alfa Romeo
Alpine
alpine_vgt.Alpine
RE Amemiya
AMG
Amuse
Art Morrison
Autobacs
Aston Martin
astonmartin_vgt.Aston Martin
Ford (AU)
Audi
Autobianchi
AutoUnion
ayrton_senna
ayrton_senna
Bentley
Bertone
Blitz
BMW
Bugatti
Buick
Cadillac
Callaway
Caterham
Chaparral
Chevrolet
Chrysler
Citroën
Cizeta
Daihatsu
DeltaWing
DMC
Dodge
Dome
Eagle
Ferrari
Fiat
Fisker
Ford
FPV
Gillet
Ginetta
GM DESIGN
Grand Touring Garage
High End Performance
HKS
Holden
Hommell
Honda
HPA Motorsports
Hudson
Hyundai
Infiniti
Isuzu
Italdesign Giugiaro
Jaguar
Jay Leno
Jensen
Jordan
KTM
Lamborghini
Lancia
LandRover
Lexus
Lister
Lotus
Marcos
Maserati
Mazda
McLaren
Mercedes-Benz
Mercury
MG
Mine's
MINI
Mitsubishi
Monster Sport
Mugen
Nike
Nismo
Nissan
None
Opel
Opera Performance
Pagani
Panoz
Pescarolo
Peugeot
Pininfarina
Plymouth
Gran Turismo
Pontiac
Pozzi MotorSports
Oullim Motors
Ram
redbull
Renault
Renault Sport
Light Car Company
RUF
Saleen
Scion
SEAT
Shelby
Spoon
Spyker
SRT
Stielow Engineering
Subaru
Suzuki
Tajima
Tesla Motors
Tommykaira
TOM'S
Toyota
Toyota Modellista
TRD
Trial
Triumph
TVR
Vauxhall
Vemac
Volkswagen
Volvo
Zagato

The BMW Vision must be close, look at the bottom

UPDATE_DETAILS_106...・Custom Rear Wing have been added to the External Parts section of Custom Parts...・The GPS Visualiser, which allows you to generate replays based on GPS data from runs on real-world tracks, and the Data Logger, which allows you to analyse and compare replay data in graph form, have both been added to the TOOLS menu...・3DTV options have been added under START > Options > Display, allowing you to connect a 3D-enabled display to your system and enjoy a whole new experience...For more detailed information, please visit the official website, gran-turismo.com UPDATE_DETAILS_TITLE....Update Details..UPDATE_DETAILS_bmw_vision_gt_14.UPDATE_DETAILS_bmw_vision_gt_14

Last edited:

2x Ayrton Senna have been added to the tuner list

The BMW Vision must be close, look at the bottom
I don't know if this has been mention before, but the company Vemac, is that usable car company in the game? Or is that has been added and not usable yet?

I don't know if this has been mention before, but the company Vemac, is that usable car company in the game? Or is that has been added and not usable yet?

As far as I know, they have run in SuperGT's GT300 class since 2002 with their only model I know from them, the RD2000, and they had pretty discret results

stock-photo-sepang-malaysia-june-team-rq-in-their-vemac-car-exits-turn-challenging-another-team-at-104879195.jpg

The race version looks great, reminds of a R390, the street version looks more like a Lotus Elise/Exige

alpine_vgt.Alpine
astonmartin_vgt.Aston Martin
ayrton_senna
ayrton_senna
GM DESIGN
Italdesign Giugiaro
Jordan
Nike
Pininfarina
Toyota Modellista
Vemac
Zagato
Great!!! :cheers:

Nismo
Nissan
None
Opel
Opera Performance
:confused:???

@Whistle Snap
".RX500 '70...GSR Hatsune Miku BMW '12....Boss 302 '13"
"07B7 - Mazda RX500 '70; 07B8 - PS3 Crashes; 07B9 - Ford Mustang Boss 302 '13"

GT300-GSR-HATSUNEMIKU-BMW-BMW-Z4-GT3_2.jpg

Interestingly enough, PD was tasked with setting up that Asia Exclusive Contest seasonal for BMW Japan. Perhaps this was going to initially be apart of that?

My level of rage has never been higher.

Just... So pissed off, especially with how ****** the photo locations are this year, and how it's nothing but Spain and Italy, and knowing there's AN AIRCRAFT CARRIER STAGE, FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

I swear if they don't release these and make it better, GT6 may as well be sold.

There was no mention of it in GT5, as far as I remember, so they considered whatever they modeled that time, and are thinking on releasing it to the game

My level of rage has never been higher.

Just... So pissed off, especially with how ****** the photo locations are this year, and how it's nothing but Spain and Italy, and knowing there's AN AIRCRAFT CARRIER STAGE, FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

I swear if they don't release these and make it better, GT6 may as well be sold.

Its not even worth Being THAT mad over. I understand there is so much frustraition with the game already (believe me, I've expressed it several times), but you'll drive yourself nuts getting worked up over this.

Its not even worth Being THAT mad over. I understand there is so much frustraition with the game already (believe me, I've expressed it several times), but you'll drive yourself nuts getting worked up over this.
Varies for each person. I myself would be annoyed by this as well since most of my time in these games usually is in photomode.

The Gran Turismo Concept '13 is the Chevrolet Corvette Stingray and the 500 is missing like the BMW Vision and Ferrari F10, the PS3 locks up and crashes.

Work in progress list with car IDs:
Does GT5/GT6 body chassis work on GT3 A-spec and GT4?

Nimitz is a AIRCRAFT CARRIER. AN AIRCRAFT CARRIER PHOTO LOCATION.

Missing Photo Travel locations:
PHOTO_4_9_DAY.Piazza Nove Aprile (Day)
PHOTO_4_9_NIGHT.Piazza Nove Aprile (Night)

Nimitz's home port is in Everett, WA, just north of Seattle
:embarrassed:

Photo location in Taormina could be a hint at the Targa Florio rally, but I won't get my hopes up.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back