High School Musical 2

  • Thread starter Thread starter mack9
  • 17 comments
  • 1,168 views
Messages
60
Anyone here into watching this too? Well I saw the first one...it was quite good really, lol! I heard tv guide(aug 13th issue), will have an exclusive cd-rom with behind the scene, footages, and interviews of the movie.
 
I'm not sure if I'm ready to push it, push it, to the limit, limit just yet...

We play that music in my store from time to time, and needless to say, its kinda annoying.
 
I thought it generally was crap, but it did have its pluses. I love the music! I remember when I was in that age, I also love those stuff and things in and out of school.:lol:

My 7,8 nieces love it, they've actually joined a sort of a contest here too: www.tvguide.com/hsm2
 
I seriously think that Ashley Tisdale is going to be the next Lindsay Lohan (only without the drug problem or the parental drama, God bless her).
 
I think that who ever enjoys watching this drivel is a(n) *above username*.
 
I seriously think that Ashley Tisdale is going to be the next Lindsay Lohan (only without the drug problem or the parental drama, God bless her).

Yeah, she's cute. Check out the latest issue of tv guide there at the cover. I think it's already out now.
 
They made another one?:scared: :scared:
 
They made another one?:scared: :scared:

Yeah, they did and Zac Efron will finally sings the songs this time. I like pretty much any musical I watch and these kids are all so darn talented. 👍
 
I seriously think that Ashley Tisdale is going to be the next Lindsay Lohan (only without the drug problem or the parental drama, God bless her).
i thought she looks like a paris hilton mini me?

she looks a hell of alot like Hayden Panettiere from heroes.
 
Yeah, they did and Zac Efron will finally sings the songs this time. I like pretty much any musical I watch and these kids are all so darn talented. 👍


It makes my ears bleed. 👍
 
It makes my ears bleed. 👍

Same here

Amen to that. The vocals and lyrics are appalling. Even if the movie/s are aimed at a slightly younger audience, it gives them no right to be that unoriginal and to 'dumb' down the music.
 
This is one of those where I'd want to say... "You know how I know ur gay"? :lol:
 
DWA
This is one of those where I'd want to say... "You know how I know ur gay"? :lol:

I think I used this right
You will not use profanity in our forums, and will neither post with language or content that is obscene, sexually oriented, or sexually suggestive nor link to sites that contain such content.

No slang words that promote laziness, ie; "r", "u", "plz", etc. will be tolerated. Decent grammar is expected, including proper usage of capital letters. Repeated violations will be grounds for suspension and/or permanent removal from the forums.
I know what you mean but I may be wrong in using it..
 
I was thinking the exactly same thing reading through this thread right now.
 
God I hate all the High Skool Moosical's & I am young I find no appeal in it at all. Infact the first thing I said when I saw it was Zac's voice goes really high in the song's, do they hit him in the balls or something before he sings?

Ashley Tisdale, now she is alright! She is in one of my brothers favourite TV shows and she is a perfectly good actress in that so she gets a 👍
 
she looks a hell of alot like Hayden Panettiere from heroes.

No, she doesn't. Paris Hilton, maybe, but the Pster? Come on! It's not even close! Ashley has 5 years and at least 5 inches on Hayden! Like stoopid_idiot said, Ashley Tisdale is the next Lindsay Lohan! Get over yourself
 
Back