High Speed Ring F430 Z06 GT-R 00-10-20-30-40-50

• Thread starter Tomf4i03
  • 597 comments
Got a few sideswiping blockers in the races today. Met two guys that were fairly proffecient racers just now and as I was going to pass either of them they kept trying to put me in the wall. Both unfortunately tried a high speed manuveur on Turn 1 two laps in a row and both ended up trying to take out my rear end that was no longer where they thought it was. It was past them : )

Nice racing there : ) BTW

Yes they were out in force today, i tried a few races this afternoon and gave up after about half hour or so, every time i went to pass this one guy down the straight he'd try blocking and sideswiping me into the pit wall, i just dont understand why being overtaken is such a big deal to some people :indiff:.

Might try again later doing the 10 minute trick, see if i can land in some races with GTP'ers in.

I'm so sorry for the block in the previous race dartfrog. I just lost it completly. I was looking for an exelent race with lots of great drivers and just lost it whent the frensh guy hit me time after time. Sorry mate..

the douchebag factor has increase exponentially in the past few days online. . . this DB factor to Clean Racers needs to be lowered. . . That is just my thoughts on the matter of these win-at-all-costs guys.

but it is always fun to watch them put themselves into the wall.

Thanks to setcaptain an fair play please for joining inn a for a sunday trip at the racetrack. Nice guys.

Last edited:
We just had a freak stopping of the server : ( it was a fast one or a good close race in the front of the pack with Drama-kyd. I know Flash48 must have been creeping up on us too.

Sorry you guys had to witness me put that vagabond guy into the wall. He tried three times to put me sideways or into the wall and Finally for the sake of our race Drama and Flash I put him into the wall so we would not need to worry about him.

Last edited:
Hmmm there seems to be problems with the connection today. I haven't entered a race successfully first time and at the moment the race seem to be frozen on the rolling lap as I speak. Very strange...

Hmmm there seems to be problems with the connection today. I haven't entered a race successfully first time and at the moment the race seem to be frozen on the rolling lap as I speak. Very strange...

are you with the ISP BT by any chance because i'm supposed to be on 2mb connection but at the moment i am on ISDN aka 2x Dial Up :(

are you with the ISP BT by any chance because i'm supposed to be on 2mb connection but at the moment i am on ISDN aka 2x Dial Up :(

No, worser than that...AOL! :crazy: From speedtests I have less than 1mbps download speeds which is rubbish!

Now my PS3 is spazzing out on the starting grid thing...I give it a restart and see. It hasn't been plain sailing at the moment.

Last edited:
No, worser than that...AOL! :crazy: From speedtests I have less than 1mbps download speeds which is rubbish!

Now my PS3 is spazzing out on the starting grid thing...I give it a restart and see. It hasn't been plain sailing at the moment.

well atleast you are getting 1mb, i have just done a speed test and i can only get 130kbps. i normally get 1900 ish, its probably because i have gone over the monthly quota, probably wont be racing till Sept now...

Last edited:
well atleast you are getting 1mb, i have just done a speed test and i can only get 130kbps. i normally get 1900 ish, its probably because i have gone over the monthly quota, probably wont be racing till Sept now...

Download limits suck. Maybe its time to switch ISP? 💡 Oh great race guys, my PS3 decided to work again! :D

Did you use your nitro mr V? Think you past me, like doing 800 mph, inn the start of that race..... Woooheeee

Last edited:
Well gotta blow off some steam on HSR, Just sold my car and I am sitting on way too many aftermarket parts left for it. So I posted them for sale on other forums and decided to get away from my little depression and attack HSR : ) on the :10s

I'm back - 1'09.229 lap : )

Last edited:
Had a brilliant race earlier today with GTRP_Klopfer and in a race with Pacenotes [GB], couldn't catch him, great driving. Also had good races with DRIVER_93[FR] on HSR.

I did manage to pull off one absolutely perfect race from start to finish today, hit every braking point sweetly 5 laps in a row, because of RBE ended up with 6:15 and consistent 1:14s every lap after the first. I was pleased with that...

All the best
Maz (Synwraith)

Last edited:
you stoled me win :guilty:

*walks away mumbling*

Your win??? You never had the win.:sly:

No, seriously, we were very close once I caught up with you from being 2.4 sec behind and had a good fight the last few laps with Fuzzy1990 being right behind us. I enjoyed it. 👍

Now lets bring on the new events!!

I want to say an enormous thanks to all the GTP'ers and other regulars that helped make this event so much fun for me. 👍

Catch you on Suzy 750 :D

I want to say an enormous thanks to all the GTP'ers and other regulars that helped make this event so much fun for me. 👍

Catch you on Suzy 750 :D

Well said 👍 Was lots of fun for me too

Catch you on the first Suzuka 750 corner :dopey:

Back