Historic Race Car Cup?

  • Thread starter Thread starter OkeyD
  • 34 comments
  • 9,440 views
Well the Countach is fast enough to win (although that 2J dogged me the whole race).

Lap 5.

aDeepForestRaceway_3.jpg


Taking the win.

aDeepForestRaceway_1.jpg
 
God this ones really annoying me. Its the only one I have to do in expert now, even done the monte Carlo one. Just debating whether to max out the countash or the Buick :(
 
God this ones really annoying me. Its the only one I have to do in expert now, even done the monte Carlo one. Just debating whether to max out the countash or the Buick :(

Changing the top speed in the settings is really the difference between winning and losing. I had to increase it for Deep Forest and put it back down to win Cote d'Azur. This is in the Mach 1. Even though the AI was always right behind me, it was actually not that hard.
 
God this ones really annoying me. Its the only one I have to do in expert now, even done the monte Carlo one. Just debating whether to max out the countash or the Buick :(

The Buick won't beat it. I think it will have to be the countach, I'm going to have another go at it later.

To be honest I don't care if I win, I just need to place in both to get the lvl 21 ticket, which will probably be a race car!
 
i destroyed them in the race modded Z28 had them by several seconds each race.
 
Back