Mikey24

(Banned)
Antarctica
Lost
mikey_2412
ONLINE EVENT
HSRCC-logo.png

HISTORIC SPORTS CAR CHAMPIONSHIP SEASON I

This is the first season of the new Historic Sports Car Championship. It will emulate the golden age of endurance racing, and only the very endured drivers will be able to last the races. These will test the skill of drivers to the very limit!

The season will commence at Daytona and finish at Brands Hatch, after 8 rounds. Dates are yet to be confirmed.

All members who wish to sign up for the standings must read the GTPlanet OLR.

The race events will be held on Fridays at 7PM British Time.

YOU MUST READ THE THREAD BEFORE SIGNING UP. IT IS CRUTIAL THAT YOU READ THE OLR RULES AND GUIDELINES AND THAT YOU SIGN UP IN THE CORRECT MANNER, THIS WILL CONFIRM YOUR ENTRY INTO THE CHAMPIONSHIP.

HSRCC-banner-cars.png

The cars that will be eligible for entry will be:

Ferrari Dino 246 GT '71
1/3 available

S1 engine, ECU, racing exhaust, window weight
259bhp / 1,070kg

BMW 507 '57
3/3 available

S2 engine, ECU, racing exhaust, window weight, carbon bonnet
298bhp / 1,225kg

Toyota 2000GT '67
2/3 available

S3 engine, ECU, racing exhaust, intake tuning, S2 weight, window weight
266bhp / 986kg

Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Convertible (C3) '69
3/3 available

S1 weight
313bhp / 1,381kg

Shelby Mustang GT350 '65
3/3 available

S1 engine, S2 weight
345bhp / 1,104kg

Alpine A110 1600S '72
2/3 available

S2 engine, ECU
184bhp / 715kg

Mercedes 300 SL Coupé '54
3/3 available

S2 engine, ECU, intake tuning
314bhp / 1,295kg

Lotus Europa Special '72
0/3 available

S3 engine, ECU, S1 weight
174bhp / 693kg

Sports:Soft are the only permitted tyres.
All cars must have oil change and best suspension, transmission and drivetrain parts.

HSRCC-banner-rules.png

This racing series will follow the OLR Rules & Guidelines.
So, it is necessary that every entrant or future entrant reads this.

Practice - at each event, drivers will get one official hour to practice before the race.

Qualifying - at each event, drivers will participate in a 30 minute qualifying session which will decide the grid positions for the race.

Pre-race procedure - all drivers will line up on the grid. However, when the lights go out, drivers are to slowly pull away from their grid box and onto a formation lap. On this lap, drivers are allowed to weave to warm their tyres up. Once the leader has passed the line the whole field can go.

Race - during the race, drivers will have respect the rules of racing (seen in Rules & Guidelines) and any rule or regulation they breach could see penalties arise.

Race finish - when a driver is on his last lap and he is a lap behind of the car in front and a lap ahead of the car behind, they do not need to rush to the finish.

HSRCC-banner-rlags.png

hsrcc-black.png
Black - this is given to drivers who have been disqualified from a race event.
> Any driver who is given the black flag in Practice will receive a 5-place grid penalty and 10hp power reduction.
> Any driver who is given the black flag in Qualifying will receive a 5-place grid penalty.
> Any driver who is given the black flag in the race will be disqualified from the event.

hsrcc-blackwhitediag.png
Black & white diagonal - this is given to drivers who are being warned over a race incident that may fall in their hands.

hsrcc-yellow.png
Yellow - this will be brought out if a small but effective incident has occurred.
For a yellow flag situation to be brought out, there is to be an incident between 1 or more drivers where they are to end up off the circuit and stuck in the gravel. If any driver types "yellow" in the chat box, the other drivers are to slow down in that area, this will known as a 'yellow zone'. Once a driver is on the circuit again, they are to type "green" and the yellow zone will be cleared.

hsrcc-red.png
Red - this will be brought out if a major incident has occurred and will stop the race.
For a red flag situation to be brought out, there is to be an incident involving three or more drivers who attain heavy damage in the accident. Any of the drivers involved are to type "red" in the chat box and all other drivers are to stop racing and return to the grid without any overtaking. The cars affected are then allowed to drive around to the pits to get repaired and rejoin the back of the grid.

hsrcc-green.png
Green - this will be given to signal the start or re-start of a race.
After a yellow or a red flag situation, any driver involved will type "green" in the chat box to activate the green flag, meaning the race is safely underway again.

hsrcc-cheq.png
Black & white chequered - this will be given to signal the end of the race.​

HSRCC-banner-schedule.png

1.5 hours of Daytona

Daytona Road Course
Length: 90 minutes

200km of Monza
Autodromo Nazionale Monza 80's
Length: 34 laps

200km Spa
Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps
Length: 28 lap

Targa Florio
Circuito de la Sierra
Length: TBA

250km Nürburgring
Nürburgring 24h
Length: 9 laps

2 hours of Le Mans
Circuit de la Sarthe
Length: 2 hours

200km of Austria
Red Bull Ring
Length: 46 laps

BOAC 150
Brands Hatch Grand Prix 80's Circuit
Length: 61 laps

HSRCC-banner-entries.png

1996mikey2412 / mikey_2412 / Alpine / #24 / TBA
Ettick / Ettick_ / Lotus / #21 / British Racing Green
WolfpackS2k / dawson864 / Ferrari / #23 / TBA
Downhill Dino / daibaspeed / Lotus / #4 / Cirrus White
RyanRacer / ryan428scj / Lotus / #7 / British Racing Green
swiftsmith / smith1001 / Toyota / #47 / TBA
SmileyWRX / SmileyWRX / Ferrari / #13 / TBA

All drivers must use Base Type B and Type Face D on driver number.

Series reserves

Harsk100
/ HarskGaming96 / TBA / #TBA / TBA​

HSRCC-banner-reg.png

If you wish to register, please reply or PM me with:
GTP Name:
PSN Name:
Car:
Car Number:
Car Colour:

ONLINE EVENT

Attachments

• HSRCC-banner-calendar.png
    HSRCC-banner-calendar.png
    23 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
Looks interesting but the 12 hour races will be a big offset to many people including myself.
for now I would probably only race in the Ferrari as a reserve driver for Monza and Targa.

Yes! Another classic sportscar series! I would like to sign up, but yeah those 12 hour races are well, really long. :scared: Just have the usual 2-hour endurance or whatever it is and you're good to go. However the Chapparal 2J is a Group 7 car and would surely destroy all of the other Group 6 Prototypes like nothing. Here's the car list I would use:

Group 6 Sports-Prototypes

1) Ford Mark IV Race Car '67

2) Ferrari 330 P4 '67

3) Jaguar XJ13 '66(Regular version only)

4) Chaparral 2D '67

Group 4 Sports Cars

1) Shelby Cobra Daytona Coupe '64

2) Ford GT40 Race Car '69

3) Ford GT40 MK I '66(Tuned to around 550 PP)

4) Ferrari Daytona '71(Tuned to around 550 PP)

5) Chevy Corvette Convertible (C3) '69(Tuned to around 550 PP)

Yes! Another classic sportscar series! I would like to sign up, but yeah those 12 hour races are well, really long. :scared: Just have the usual 2-hour endurance or whatever it is and you're good to go. However the Chapparal 2J is a Group 7 car and would surely destroy all of the other Group 6 Prototypes like nothing. Here's the car list I would use:

Group 6 Sports-Prototypes

1) Ford Mark IV Race Car '67

2) Ferrari 330 P4 '67

3) Jaguar XJ13 '66(Regular version only)

4) Chaparral 2D '67

Group 4 Sports Cars

1) Shelby Cobra Daytona Coupe '64

2) Ford GT40 Race Car '69

3) Ford GT40 MK I '66(Tuned to around 550 PP)

4) Ferrari Daytona '71(Tuned to around 550 PP)

5) Chevy Corvette Convertible (C3) '69(Tuned to around 550 PP)
Yeah i was thinking about the 12-hour race tbh and thanks for the car advice

Looks interesting but the 12 hour races will be a big offset to many people including myself.
for now I would probably only race in the Ferrari as a reserve driver for Monza and Targa.
Yeah, even i think 12 hours is a stretch

**WILL BE UPDATED**

CAR SPECS

Ferrari 330 P4 '67
BHP: 449
PP: 591
Weight: 792kg
Oil change: no
Modifications: none

Jaguar XJ13 '66
BHP: 501
PP: 582
Weight: 998kg

Chaparrel 2D '67
BHP: 420
PP: 606
Weight: 924kg

Ford Mark IV '67
BHP: 499
PP: 588
Weight: 1000kg

Last edited:
Uhh small issue, The first two rounds of this series collide with the last two rounds of FIA WEC. Since both of us are in that series I just wanted to let you know

Uhh small issue, The first two rounds of this series collide with the last two rounds of FIA WEC. Since both of us are in that series I just wanted to let you know
I have moved them from 6th & 20th to 13th & 27th :)

your GTPlanet name: Ettick
your PSN name: Ettick_
your availability: Weekends from 1:00 PM to 1:00 AM
your controller input: Wheel (Driving Force GT)
your chosen class: Group A
your chosen car: Chaparral 2D '67

Will sign up with the official link when possible.

I watched a fair bit of the 24hrs of Le Mans race yesterday and it looked like a ton of fun. Not sure if this would be an optimal first endurance series to join but I'll give it a shot regardless.

your GTPlanet name: Ettick
your PSN name: Ettick_
your availability: Weekends from 1:00 PM to 1:00 AM
your controller input: Wheel (Driving Force GT)
your chosen class: Group A
your chosen car: Chaparral 2D '67

Will sign up with the official link when possible.

I watched a fair bit of the 24hrs of Le Mans race yesterday and it looked like a ton of fun. Not sure if this would be an optimal first endurance series to join but I'll give it a shot regardless.
thanks dude, the 2D's a great car!

I have the car specs (for once), the cars are standard, so this championship can roughly be like the 1967 World SportsCar Championship (although the XJ13 never eventually took part).

Also, i have changed the BOAC 500 circuit from Silverstone to Brands Hatch (where it was actually held in 1967).

Just a note that the max laps you can set in a lobby is 200 I believe?

If so the BOAC 500 and Austria 1000km may not be possible.

Good series though.

Hmmm. More classic sportscars on GTP? Springing up a lot eh? :P :D
Who doesn't wish to drive a legendary $20,000,000 car? :D
Just a note that the max laps you can set in a lobby is 200 I believe?

If so the BOAC 500 and Austria 1000km may not be possible.

Good series though.
yeah, the laps will be limited to 200. So not quite 1000km or 500miles, it'll be close enough though in my opinion :)

Who doesn't wish to drive a legendary $20,000,000 car? :D

yeah, the laps will be limited to 200. So not quite 1000km or 500miles, it'll be close enough though in my opinion :)

Or you could set it to timed events, and have someone type "FLAG" when they complete the alloted laps. Everyone finished the lap, exits out, and you can save replay?

Edit: Just saw the new specs, never mind.

I think I'm going to wait on registering officially until the cars in the other classes are revealed.

Last edited:
Back