Historic Sports Car Championship (HSCC) - 18 / 24 places availableOpen 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mikey24
  • 126 comments
  • 6,903 views

Which track should we run at Monza?


  • Total voters
    13
GTP Name: Downhill Dino
PSN Name: daibaspeed
Car: Lotus Europa Special '72
Car Number: TBA
Car Colour: Cirrus White

Car Number: #4

Can't wait to race!

By the way, I see that I'm allowed to equip these parts:

All cars must have oil change and best suspension and transmission parts.

But are LSDs, Triple-Plate Clutches, and Carbon Driveshafts (if applicable), and Racing Brakes permitted?
 
Car Number: #4

Can't wait to race!

By the way, I see that I'm allowed to equip these parts:



But are LSDs, Triple-Plate Clutches, and Carbon Driveshafts (if applicable), and Racing Brakes permitted?
Yes, all drivetrain parts too, I should have mentioned it, I'll edit OP
 
In HSCC, I'm thinking to run with Lotus but I'm not sure...
 
I used an Alpine in a historic car championship series earlier this year and once you master it's lift throttle oversteer behavior it's a very quick car. Very competitive with whatever it goes up against. I barely lost that series, and the overall winner was also using the Alpine.
 
I used an Alpine in a historic car championship series earlier this year and once you master it's lift throttle oversteer behavior it's a very quick car. Very competitive with whatever it goes up against. I barely lost that series, and the overall winner was also using the Alpine.
oh yeah it is pretty fast! but the Ferrari is fast no matter what!
 
guys I have reduced the amount of limited cars from 4 to 3, meaning that Lotus is now full.
 
Sorry, can't do this series, hope it goes well 👍
 
Yeah I won't be able to do this if it's on Fridays; or any day of the non-weekend week for that matter. :grumpy:
 
Hi Mikey

Put me in if possible :)

SmileyWRX / SmileyWRX / Ferrari / #13 / TBA


Will join the test tonight, maybe little late...

Thanks 👍
 
Hi Mikey

Put me in if possible :)

SmileyWRX / SmileyWRX / Ferrari / #13 / TBA


Will join the test tonight, maybe little late...

Thanks 👍
woo :) great mate :)

NOTE TO ALL:

More testing is still to be done for the spec of the cars, so it'd be good if you could possibly help tonight :)
 
Double Post: I'll buy the car after I get home from school. Should be at the race today.

Also what would it take to get the Toyota Celica 1600GT (TA22) '70 as Toyota's car instead of the current one?
 
Last edited:
I have class at that time, won't be making it :(
 
8pm BST is 3pm EST, and unfortunately I work 8-5 Monday - Friday. My commute is 18 miles each way so realistically I will never be available on weekdays before 6pm EST, or 11pm BST. Sorry!
 
Guys, due to many championships postponing races due to the appalling servers at the minute, I too will do the same but when it starts to calm down I will start hosting :)
 
That's fine. I'm still up for some "scrimmage" races to test out tunes and whatnot. Just has to be a time that works for me. :crazy:
 
Back