Historic Sports Car Championship (HSCC) - 18 / 24 places availableOpen 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mikey24
  • 126 comments
  • 6,903 views

Which track should we run at Monza?


  • Total voters
    13
I have a feeling that the 2D will be popular in this series due to it not costing 20 million credits
 
Another thing: those 1000 km races will take like 10 hours, much longer than the other races, including the Le Mans 4-Hour. You should probably shorten them to 500 km or 250. :)
 
Another thing: those 1000 km races will take like 10 hours, much longer than the other races, including the Le Mans 4-Hour. You should probably shorten them to 500 km or 250. :)
Yeah i was thinking about that

I know for a fine fact Spa will take just over 9 hours
 
Is this series going ahead? If so, you should update calender (Reduce 1000km races to 500 or 250) and add dates.
 
All cars except the 2D Race Car are too expensive for me :(

Couldn't you put Group 4 cars on car selection? (For who don't have money to afford the cars of Group 6)
 
All cars except the 2D Race Car are too expensive for me :(

Couldn't you put Group 4 cars on car selection? (For who don't have money to afford the cars of Group 6)

How much credits do you really have?
 
Oh, I just thought in GT6 that you were a rich cheapskate who didn't want to spend any money :sly:
I'm trying to get 50 million but I'm getting it little by little. :sly:
 
So I'm guessing ABS is prohibited? If not, then :grumpy:
 
Voodoo? Where is the voodoo?
 
All cars except the 2D Race Car are too expensive for me :(

Couldn't you put Group 4 cars on car selection? (For who don't have money to afford the cars of Group 6)
Why try and make the host alter his series just for you, when you can't even participate in it?
 
Why try and make the host alter his series just for you, when you can't even participate in it?
I'm not giving any order to him... I was just wondering, Nothing else!
 
Back