HOLIDAY HUSTLE EVENT - By Prodigy Inc.

• Thread starter PDE Bishop
  • 84 comments
United States
Michigan
Prodigy-Bishop
CainMosni
Okay let's dumb this down... This Event's Grand Prize is for a 20 Dollar PSN Gift Card, Please read the following before Entering. I dont want to explain myself later how the match is going to be ran, Other i'm just gonna boot you.

The Holiday Season has been busy and so have we, to bring you Prodigy's First Official Drift Event(Saturday, November 26th 2011). It's all in good spirit and testing one another's skill, While just having a good time. Holiday Hustle will be featuring 12(Two judges each) Contestants, Three seperate times, equaling 36 contestants altogether, so you have a chance to win something! So come sign up and just have a good time.
((Will update with tracks for each time))

Here are the Rules
-Christmas Colors(Red, Blue, Green, Gold, Silver)-Please stick to these colors.

-600HP max

-CH Tires only

-Courtesy rolls are a must(No set speed limit), meaning please have chase following on bumper as close as possible before entry point.

-Angle / Speed / Clipping Points

-Contact is okay but kept to bare minimal, if Le
ad is pushed off their line Chase is Disqualified. If Lead spins out, Chase(If Able to) MUST complete section to validate
run.

-Clean passing is ALLOWED

-Voting will be done by only three judges (1-prodigy, 2- signed up judges)
If you are being unsportsmanship-like, you will be DQ'd for all runs and booted out of room.

-Best 2 out of 3 advancement, (Judges-Please keep "re-do's" to Bare minimal, to have event run smoothly)

-Practicing will begin approx. 1 hour before event start time.

-(If Cameramen are Available)No Typing or talking during the runs as it will be recorded. Please and Thank You.

-----If you are able to record event please contact Prodigy-Wolf- and Prodigy-Bishop for more info.

If you are signed-up but do not show up, you lose your spot and the other player will advance in the round. This allows for event to run smooth.

Here's List of Contestants and Times(Judges can participate in the event)

Round 1 - 5PM Eastern Standard Time
(Camera Man)-
(Prodigy Judge)-
(Judge)#1-Zero_D_Monster 500HP(Still need car listing)
(Judge)#2-
#3-Prodigy-Allyn27: 599HP Viper GTS '02
#4-Supra TT1 - 600HP SRT10 Dodge Viper
#5-
#6-
#7-
#8-
#9-
#10-
#11-
#12-

Round 2 - 8PM EST.
(Cameraman)-
(Prodigy Judge)-
(Judge)#1-
(Judge)#2-
#3-monsterGAUZ - 600HP Mustang Mach 1 '71
#4-RedSuns-Majisto - 435HP BMW Z4
#5-Kyoki-Asator - 550HP Red/Green DB9
#6-
#7-
#8-
#9-
#10-
#11-
#12-

Round 3 - 12AM EST Midnight Jingle
(Camerman)-
(Prodigy Judge)-
(Judge)#1-
(Judge)#2-
#3-Kyoki-JN 501HP Fairlady Z33
#4-Redsuns-Ant - 600HP Silver Fairlady Z33 Z-Tune
#5-
#6-
#7-
#8-
#9-
#10-
#11-
#12-

Round 4 - Winner Takes All(Will message for round 4 start[Judges cannot Participate])
Cameraman-
Prodig-Judge-Prodigy-Bishop
Judge#2-
Judge#3-
Round 1 Winner -
Round 2 Winner -
Round 3 Winner -
----Winner of Round 4 will recieve a 20 dollar PSN gift card(Paid for by Prodigy-Bishop)Code will be given upon winning.(This is No joke)

Please Send me a msg Via PM or PSN: Prodigy-Bishop to let me know what time you would like to Participate. Also if you are interested in Judging/Cameraman please contact me.

Thank you for your time. And Winners for Rond1-3 will receive the following
-1 Prize car of choice
-Paints(Random)
-Car Parts(Random)
-Suits and Helmets(Random)

Hope you guys enjoy. Winners will be Posted up on GTP. Only 1 round per person. This is so that there is no "Double dipping" for the Prize, I want this to be a Fair and Fun Event.

For those who are contending, Please Send me a message(PM or PSN:Prodigy-Bishop) stating which Round you would like to compete in, How much Horsepower you'll be running and what car. I will post up HP-car on GTP, Contestant cannot change car after it's been posted. HP CAN be changed prior to Event start, but please send me a message of what power rating you updated(This helps to match up with HP-similar cars). If you have any objections to my rules and regulations, please feel free to not participate, This is for something I am paying for, so any negative comments can be refrained.

Only Three Prodigy members may compete(One for each round)... Sorry boys, but this is for open comp. Dont worry we'll have our Team Only Comp featuring a bigger prize.

Last edited:
We'll hold an in-team comp with a bit bigger prize.... I kinda want this to be mostly for people who arent our team lol. I am thinking of only allowing 3 people from Prodigy to actually Participate(1 for each Round). But dont worry Prodigy will have a good Christmas prize Competition.

Sucks that I won't be able to compete in either one of them. I'll be heading home for the holidays (different state) and won't have my drift set-up with me. Good luck to everyone who participates! 👍

Lol, You guys have to read the Top Post before making a post. I have to know exactly what time you wanna do(5pm, 8pm or 12am) What car and how much Horse power.

PDE Bishop
Lol, You guys have to read the Top Post before making a post. I have to know exactly what time you wanna do(5pm, 8pm or 12am) What car and how much Horse power.

Ill do the 5pm one

monsterGAUZ - Ford Mustang Mach 1 '71 - 600HP

8PM room prefered but 5PM is possible as well. 12AM = sleeping^^

PSN: KYOKI-Asator
8PM East
550HP / Aston Martin DB9
Colors are Green and Red

1tv3f8.jpg

Last edited:
GTP_Drop5 - BMW 135i - 530hp - Silver

I will pm a time, I have to check my work schedule and vdc times as your schedule conflicts.

Just to make this post for EVERYONE. Drift event times are 5pm, 8pm, and 12am Eastern Standard Time(EST) on Saturday November 26th, 2011(Sunday November 27th, 2011 for the 3rd and 4th Round). Please try and show up an hour early or somewhere around there for practice(Unless you're too good for practice). Please post a short description just like this

EXAMPLE:
PSN:Prodigy Bishop
I would like the 5pm
552HP Fairlady Z33
Colors are Blue and Green

Remember that if you win the first round, you also have another event(Fairly quick, only three people drifting)which will start promptly after the 3rd Round. If this is still too hard to understand, and you've read the Main post a bajillion times, then I'm sorry there's nothing I can do for you.

I'm still looking for judges.. and Judge can still compete in the Drift event...

Last edited:
No, we are looking for Prodigy judges.. and Prodigy Judges cannot compete(offsets the lineup)

And Zero_D, i still need your and car listing. and you're Horsepower rating.

I already signed up, but i didn't choice a time, i ll prefer at 5 est, by the way, my birthday is on the 29th, so, YOU BETTER SENT ME GIFTS!!!!

Edit: To save you time I remind you, I'll use a z33, 530hp, colors (I gotta see which ones I have, but I'll tell you tomorrow)

I already signed up, but i didn't choice a time, i ll prefer at 5 est, by the way, my birthday is on the 29th, so, YOU BETTER SENT ME GIFTS!!!!

Edit: To save you time I'll use a z33, 530hp, colors, I gotta see which ones I have

Okay, Shiro lol, also you only have a choice of 8PM or 12AM.. Allyn already took the 5pm opening. I could also use some judges from prodigy, as well as judges in general. No Judges means no Event..

Back