HOLIDAY HUSTLE EVENT - By Prodigy Inc.

• Thread starter PDE Bishop
  • 84 comments
Prodigy Judges are the only judges who cant compete in the event as well as the Cameramen..

And SWEET that would help out Wolf a bunch dude, because he is the only KNOWN video guy in our team, he is in really desperate need of more video-guys.. helps give him some breathing room lol.

Come on people.. This is for a 20 dollar PSN gift card. Hate to break to everyone, But if i cant get enough contestants, this isnt going to happen. It's not hard to understand, it's just like every other comp except with 36 people.

PDE Bishop
Come on people.. This is for a 20 dollar PSN gift card. Hate to break to everyone, But if i cant get enough contestants, this isnt going to happen. It's not hard to understand, it's just like every other comp except with 36 people.

Can't do it. My times conflict with work and VDC. Good luck!

Just to make sure you know.. you cant offer real prizes without consulting the owner of the forums.. Jordan.
If you don't the thread will probably be locked.

If you have then GL HF :)

Last edited:
PSN: GTDS-Maveric
I would like 5PM Eastern Time
530hp Fairlady Z33
Colors are: Red(Body), Gold(Rims)

If you want more people, I think you should switch the event to next weekend, I personally would sign up but If I even get the time to get on I will be trying to get into VDC event.

Well, this event has been up for one week, Sorry but i made my decisions pretty clear. If there is no one showing up then there wont be a competition. I dont see why i should have to post a drift competition two weeks ahead of time? Doesn't make sense, since it's just a drift event, just like EVERY OTHER drift event. And considering i'm am hosting and funding this competition I think I should be given that respect since it's YOUR choice to not attend anyways. And as well, maybe the person who is preaching user Agreement policies should read it before they make a post, Not trying to be rude, but I have read my policies and I am very aware of what I am able to do and what I am not. Nowhere in the policies does it state i cannot offer a gift card for any race/drift/recreational event. My rules will continue to be as follows, No Judges or enough contestants, No event, I will use the card for my own purposes.

Thanks and happy holidays to everyone.

Last edited:
Because jordan doesn't moderate the site. You should still send him a pm just in case. And your event was a dud because it fell on vdc weekend, your event might be a good one but vdc is too big for it to beat it. Monday might not be good either.

Either way Spank, It doesnt affect me in any way shape or form other than that I save 20 dollars. And again, I have read the policies, and if a moderator has not locked the post, I would assume that it's fine considering it has not conflicted any User Agreement Policy. If it does, then maybe that would be another thing to add to the policy so that there would be no confusion or questions. Plus, you run your "VDC" comps every week correct? I'm running my one time, So the comment of my event being a dud next to VDC is because you run yours weekly so it's kind of an "expected" event. But as I said before, It's not my loss, Holding this event and actually having it go through is my loss. But, I am going to think about it and have an answer as to whether this event will go through by tonight anyways.

It's done every other week, thats why you need to do it next week. Because the people who drift in vdc will not have vdc and nothing to do, hence they can do yours? And like I said you should pm him just in case, even if you think its fine. And they wont lock your thread, they will send you a pm or erase thay off your op. No reason to be upset about this, if I wasn't busy with my job this weekend or vdc I wouls help you judge.

Not mad lol, Just think people should read before they post hence thats this is a Forum.

I know the forum policies. I have had a discussion with Jordan myself after offering prizes. He stated in a pm that i was fine to offer said prize and that if i had not spoken to someone about it that i would probably have had words thrown my way..

I was being helpful not slamming your idea. A mere suggestion so dont take it heart, take it to bed.

D-Max
I know the forum policies. I have had a discussion with Jordan myself after offering prizes. He stated in a pm that i was fine to offer said prize and that if i had not spoken to someone about it that i would probably have had words thrown my way..

I was being helpful not slamming your idea. A mere suggestion so dont take it heart, take it to bed.

Exactly, just trying to help you. 👍

I hope not. I wanted in

NikoCloud
Nissan 370Z 5-something HP
Blue
8pm

P.S. Whats the section?

Although it has not been cancelled, it has been postponed til after the Holidays. I will be sending Jordon a message about this competition as wel,l just to clarify things. Further information will be given over the next couple weeks, It will be in Jan. 2012 when the comp will be ran. That way so it gives everyone PLENTY of time to sign up for this. I will continue to keep this thread opened, but will be updating it the next few weeks as said before. If you're still interested in participation, Pre-registration is still open, Times/"Sections"/Dates will be posted. Thank everyone for their cooperation and advice.

Sad to see that it is being put off. You took the extra step of trying to let everyone know through GTP. And this is how it came down sorry bishop. I mean $20 psn cash how can you turn that down. I'm really disopointed In the teams here on GTP this is a great oportunity to put yourself against the best of the best of the GT5 drift world. No offence to the VDC and what they do but can you win $20 psn cash In there event? Just saying.

Sad to see that it is being put off. You took the extra step of trying to let everyone know through GTP. And this is how it came down sorry bishop. I mean $20 psn cash how can you turn that down. I'm really disopointed In the teams here on GTP this is a great oportunity to put yourself against the best of the best of the GT5 drift world. No offence to the VDC and what they do but can you win $20 psn cash In there event? Just saying.

Dude, really, do you know what you just said. You indirectly said that VDC sucks just because there is no $20 prize. If you don't know what VDC is, don't go saying that stuff, because for your information, the VDC is probably the biggest drifting event in GT5, and no offense Bishop, but just because there is a comp with a $20 prize doesn't mean that it is gonna overshadow the VDC.

I think you need to do a little more research before you kinda open your mouth about my competition. Season 1 offered over $150 in real prizes but once I lost my job, there was an unbelievable amount of people who let me know either on the VDCS1 Thread or PM, that it never really was about the prizes its all about the fun. So in Season 2 I didnt offer prizes and I had the best registration turn out yet. Over 40 people registered for Season 2 and expect even more for Season 3. And if you dont think my comp offers people to compete against the best and the best, you are sadly mistaken. I have some of the best drifters in Gran Turismo and on GTP in my comp. Doesnt matter if its from the_kingb_ to monsterGAUZ, to silvia_s13_love. They all have one thing in common, its not about the prizes they are all in this for the fun. And thats what drifting is all about!! 👍

Dude, really, do you know what you just said. You indirectly said that VDC sucks just because there is no $20 prize. If you don't know what VDC is, don't go saying that stuff, because for your information, the VDC is probably the biggest drifting event in GT5, and no offense Bishop, but just because there is a comp with a $20 prize doesn't mean that it is gonna overshadow the VDC.

Thank you for sticking up for my competition. I hope to see you in Season 3? 👍

Hey guys sorry but like drifter said no offense to the vdc and you guys still jump on him sad to see that thinking the gtp drifting community would be on a further level of maturity than the way it has been but the image goes to show how you care of certain others we all drift to do the same thing have fun and bishop decides to run a comp and people give him crap for it because it runs into the vdc come on we need to be better than we all can being considerate is a step it's like this we need to stop worrying about the middle school stuff and drift that's what we are here to do and if someone wants to do a fun comp or other events let them dont give them stuff for it they just want to have fun just like you should and they have the right and will to do so and drift and have fun fairly and be nice people not angry terrorist hope we all can be better with others just saying hope we can be mature drifters

Good point Danger, I would of hoped all this would have ended by now but i guessed wrong. I mean we all have/had respect for each other we all are here for the same reason as danger said it should just be good clean drifting if someone wants to do something different let them dont be a total d bag and say you need to stop such and such i mean i dont see a point in complainig if you dont like it or it doesnt reach your standards.. if someone says something ignore it dont fuel the fire its just going to get worse and it will never stop..i mean for god sakes stop the arguing please it serves no purpose in the GTP community or on the tracks of GT5.. just do the right thing and end it.. Thank you.

MLR_DAnGeR_KiiD
Hey guys sorry but like drifter said no offense to the vdc and you guys still jump on him sad to see that thinking the gtp drifting community would be on a further level of maturity than the way it has been but the image goes to show how you care of certain others we all drift to do the same thing have fun and bishop decides to run a comp and people give him crap for it because it runs into the vdc come on we need to be better than we all can being considerate is a step it's like this we need to stop worrying about the middle school stuff and drift that's what we are here to do and if someone wants to do a fun comp or other events let them dont give them stuff for it they just want to have fun just like you should and they have the right and will to do so and drift and have fun fairly and be nice people not angry terrorist hope we all can be better with others just saying hope we can be mature drifters

Nobody gave him crap for anything. I simply told him vdc is that weekend, snd to not expect a lot of people. As in giving him help since he is new to the drifting community. Then that drifter guy said what he said and had no place to say it. Since he was wrong and was once again a new person to gtp and had no idea what has been going on. I would have atleast done some research before making accusations such as he did.

Nobody gave him crap for anything. I simply told him vdc is that weekend, snd to not expect a lot of people. As in giving him help since he is new to the drifting community. Then that drifter guy said what he said and had no place to say it. Since he was wrong and was once again a new person to gtp and had no idea what has been going on. I would have atleast done some research before making accusations such as he did.

Well sure acts looks like it bro this is text and text can be taken in another matter bro yet you were trying to hyelp but sometimes things are better left unsaid for thier own sake let them venture on thier own and this

does not look to be trying to offend anyone hes not calling you or anyone else out honestly hes basicly speaking the truth bro it is sad man you give bishop crap for what he wants done so he can run his event as said in all honesty i think is a bunch of middle school crap man yet your trying to help them

think you need to do a little more research before you kinda open your mouth about my competition. Season 1 offered over $150 in real prizes but once I lost my job, there was an unbelievable amount of people who let me know either on the VDCS1 Thread or PM, that it never really was about the prizes its all about the fun. So in Season 2 I didnt offer prizes and I had the best registration turn out yet. Over 40 people registered for Season 2 and expect even more for Season 3. And if you dont think my comp offers people to compete against the best and the best, you are sadly mistaken. I have some of the best drifters in Gran Turismo and on GTP in my comp. Doesnt matter if its from the_kingb_ to monsterGAUZ, to silvia_s13_love. They all have one thing in common, its not about the prizes they are all in this for the fun. And thats what drifting is all about!!

Not cool at all bro honestly your being to defensive and to prideful i hate to see people act like this and think its ok its not im not trying to be an you know what hole but this is ridiculous man its not the way to handle things you can take this as me as trying to help you out and squashing the middle school stuff or continue to defend yourself and try to clarify because honestly I see no point in it at all on a video game where we are here to have fun.

Back