HOLIDAY HUSTLE EVENT - By Prodigy Inc.

• Thread starter PDE Bishop
  • 84 comments
You have no idea what you are talking about "bro". Everything stated to him was all true facts to help him make his competition successful. Why does everyone thibk I'm out to get them? I mean seriously is it wrong to try and help someone. I told him to ask jordan (the owner of gtplant) to see if the prize is okay. And I only say this because season 1 I was giving away a $100 gift card to a website and was told by a moderator to double check with jordaN. Just because jordan has not said anything doesn't mean anything. He does bot patrol the website, thsts what the mods are for. Although the mods have said themselves they do not sboe a lot of attention to the drifting forum because it is so out of control sometimes they would end up just closong it down. These 4k posts come from time spent on the website. Not just in my thread but the hell section as well. Like it or not by me stating that he wont have anyone but a few show up to his comp because vdc is scheduled then is true. Many on here are running in top of the points and do not want to lose that spot by missing out in round 3 of 4 rounds. By me telling him he will have a bigger success rate on next weekend is because he will I can promise you and will advertise for him. Hell I even wanted to do it but couldn't due to my work schedule. I will help him advertise and judge if he needs me (depending on my schedule) just to make sure his comp is a success. So for you to sit here and tell me I am in the wrong because you misread it, does not fall back on me but yourself. Now like you said can we all get passed the middle school stuff and move on I agree. I like what he has done with prodigy sense the last leaders were here. And I do hope him the best in his team endevours. 👍

Thank you Danger_Kid for clearing all that up for me. It wasnt ment to be an evil comment. You two who blew up on it showed your true colors when you posted that mess of a post. (Shakes Head) All i was saying is VDC aint all it's cracked up to be in my eyes yet again my OPINION. And i have that right as do you. Bs set aside this comp is still a go. So show your support everone and lets make this happen. GO PRODIGY!!!!!!

Thank you Danger_Kid for clearing all that up for me. It wasnt ment to be an evil comment. You two who blew up on it showed your true colors when you posted that mess of a post. (Shakes Head) All i was saying is VDC aint all it's cracked up to be in my eyes yet again my OPINION. And i have that right as do you. Bs set aside this comp is still a go. So show your support everone and lets make this happen. GO PRODIGY!!!!!!

I just posted that because, in my eyes, it looked liked you were insulting the vdc. I'm sorry if i looked like i was trying to take less value from this comp but i wasn't. And the fact that i was kinda in a bad mood that day affected too. :/

I just posted that because, in my eyes, it looked liked you were insulting the vdc. I'm sorry if i looked like i was trying to take less value from this comp but i wasn't. And the fact that i was kinda in a bad mood that day affected too. :/

Thank you for maning up for your mess of a post mav ^^^^

Agreed but I do belive I said not to dis VDC in my post. And for spank and you to blow up on it it was childish. I still dont understand the guy to put It In the best way I can explain it. He says one thing then run's back on what he said as if he wasnt sure what he was talking about. Or mabey its all in my head and I dont know what im talking about. Eather way its in the past and we need to look forward and not back.

Last edited:
Drifter7474
Agreed but I do belive I said not to dis VDC in my post.

But yet you say...

"Vdc is not all its cracked up to be"

Am I missing something. And btw let me put it in englisb for you since you don't seem to understand. Have it this up coming weekend. I WILL HELP YOU GET IT TOGETHER AND HAVE PEOPLE show up.

But looks like you think you don't need it.

Good luck!

Okay sorry for the Misunderstanding on everything. In all honesty, I only want to run a competition just to have fun. Not to "overshadow" VDC, aside from my opinions about it. I think that GT5 is just a game to do what you love in virtual drving to show your spirit. Not to mock other peoples ideas of what GT5 or drifting is about. I agree with Drifter on what he said, I dont feel that "VDC" is the biggest thing on GT5(But rather on the drifting forums of GTPlanet). Just because I offered money for a one time competition doesnt mean that I am in any way shape or form trying to do something better than what you are doing with VDC. I am offer a gift card because it's the holidays and I want this to be a fun competition. And in honesty, to get our name out there that we are good solid performers and judges, and that we offer good sportsmanship, Not to bash everyone elses competitions and events... And I know you may think I just offer money to be popular, But that's not the case, it's because i am the person that would not mind paying to see people have fun and be good at what they do. This was not meant for there to be an arguement, I only simply stated that this is just for the holidays and that Regardless of "popularity", I'm only out to have fun. I honestly dont care about who is better, I know i am not a good driver on GT5. But I will honestly admit, that I don't like disrespect in any form or fashion... I feel that this thread has gotten out of hand, I would appreciate for those who dont understand my logic or what I would like to accomplish here to please(for the sake of arguing) Just don't post anything. It's the holidays who cares who or what is better. I just want to have a fun competition, and I don't see anything wrong in that.

And Spank, there isn't any reason to get mad over this, No one is Disrespecting you or VDC. And I told you, I dont mind the help. Why would I Postpone it and take your advice if i was just going to disrespect you? I mean honestly..

Last edited:
Spank I belive its ego problems you have now there is just no telling you nothing it's your way or the highway. This is not spanks GTplanet, this is not spanks GT5 & you are not a modarater so chill out dude.

Drifter7474
Spank I belive its ego problems you have now there is just no telling you nothing it's your way or the highway. This is not spanks GTplanet, this is not spanks GT5 & you are not a modarater so chill out dude.

No I take offense to this because o put my blood sweat and tears into vdc. It takes time from my family, my friends and I do it all for the people of gtplanet. Not my ego. Ask anyone from dmaz, burst, nemesis, I bet theh will all vouch for me in telling you what kinda guy I am. I hate having attitudes with people but I also speaking the truth. A lot of people don't like that. I would rather tell you like it is, rather then lie about something.

Has anyone here heard about leaving things in the past. Both of you let it go already. Just move on.

Sad to see that it is being put off. You took the extra step of trying to let everyone know through GTP. And this is how it came down sorry bishop. I mean $20 psn cash how can you turn that down. I'm really disopointed In the teams here on GTP this is a great oportunity to put yourself against the best of the best of the GT5 drift world. No offence to the VDC and what they do but can you win $20 psn cash In there event? Just saying.

Tell you the truth, the first season of vdc there was prize offerings for winners, but since spank got into financial problems he couldn't give out the intended prizes. But guess what? noone cared about the prizes everyone said they just wanted to be appart of this big drift tournament.

To sort out this competition do this, Since vdc is on every other weekend do it on the weekend that there's no vdc. Yay, we sorted it out!

Okay everyone needs to chill out if you have issues then stop posting you are spamming my thread with garbage that doesn't pertain to my event. I have already apologized for the misunderstanding and thats all there is to it. You're starting to piss me off with stupid things that should've been dropped yesterday. Who cares about how much time you've put into VDC, I don't care because I'm not bashing it nor am I worried about that right now. I'm putting my time into this event, and you're too busy and caught up in your own mess because of what someone else said, if you have an issue, figure it out with them. otherwise stop filling my thread with arguing. Not ONCE have I been argung with you or anyone, I just want to run an event and You're ruining it for people who do want to participate. Quit being Moronic and give me some respect just as I have been to you. I postponed my event because of your advice, now stop trashing mine. Just because VDC is a big thing doesnt give you ANY right to bash what I'm doing just because of what someone else says. Do I bash your comp? No. Do I run off with an attitude? NO. So leave it alone, move on, it's just a game and everyone is getting pissed off for stupid reasons, This is why i was so hesitant on even opening a GTP account because the past month I have viewed the forums for Drifting has been "I'm better at this, and I'm better at that. My event is cooler and bigger" WHO Fing Cares? it's a game. And if I get banned for stating an obvious fact then so be it, I'm tired of the bickering. Get along for once in your simple lives, respect what another person does even if you think it's not what you think is awesome, because it may be awesome to them.

I'm done have been for awhile, set your eyes on that drifter guy. I have been wondering the same thing the past few months. This site has gone down hill with people who act 12. I have a 13 year old on mh team who acts more mature then most on here. I thank you for your apology and my offer still stands in helping you if you wanna make it this weekend. I can get people for you and maybe even help judge. This is up to you. Vdc is over not this weekend but next, so I will have a free schedule for once in 4 months. Anyways let me know. And if I never told you, good luck with your team! I hope you guys go very far and maybe have a little friendly battle between us 👍

Seriously spank your post just reeks of cockiness. I am on GT5 everyday and never once seen you or any VDC room open. I don't know if to take someone seriously if he is on the forums more than the game itself. You can think that your comp is the "biggest" drifting event on GT5 but I have only just heard about it reading this post. Where are you on the game? that's what me and the other thousands of people on this forum want to know. How about we organise a mature lounge and discuss everything

spank_ur_mom
I'm done have been for awhile, set your eyes on that drifter guy. I have been wondering the same thing the past few months. This site has gone down hill with people who act 12. I have a 13 year old on mh team who acts more mature then most on here. I thank you for your apology and my offer still stands in helping you if you wanna make it this weekend. I can get people for you and maybe even help judge. This is up to you. Vdc is over not this weekend but next, so I will have a free schedule for once in 4 months. Anyways let me know. And if I never told you, good luck with your team! I hope you guys go very far and maybe have a little friendly battle between us 👍

Seriously spank with? Lol with a name spank your mom maturity bro I'll just leave it at that bro honestly your taking to another level.

Umm is this still even on? Just move on. No need to argue just if you dont agree stay away from the thread i would rather see a array of events then a bunch of kids arguing through the internet...
arguing-on-the-internet-is-like-running-in-the-special-olympics.jpg

Rovered78, 435hp TVR Tamora. 12pm est event. Thanks you for hosting this event!

Okay. Registration is still available. but as for Dates set is still in questioning. I am working on getting Tracks together as well as setting a Date. I would like to have it by next weekend. But Am aiming a deadline by mid-Jan. More information will be posted and anyone who is wanting to participate is more than welcome.

hey bishop ill still look for judges i guess then pick up on finding people with you all

Back