Honda CRX

• Thread starter mp10
  • 65 comments
Been a loooonngg time since last update :)

Cars still pretty much the same, just a few small changes, Skunk 2 suspension arms, AEM induction swapped in for the cheapo eBay one. Arches have been treated for rust, inners and outers fabricated.

Taken the car to a few local meets this year, a few held at Stoneleigh Park (kenilworth) Met up with a few CRX owners, but its shame that there's not many about anymore.

Future plans are to get the front seats reconditioned, sticking with the OEM VT leathers. When i first got the car was considering swapping the wheels out, but the Fat Fives have grown on me. Will change the colours on them soon though.

Anyways here's a few pics.

Slammed UK meet

Mimms Honda Day....sneaky K20 swapped rex in the back

Japanese Performance show

Still haven't got a legal plate I see.

Still haven't got a legal plate I see.

really? Wouldn't it have failed the MOT? Tested at different centres. Oh well a local officer pops into our store quite often so will show him a pic.

Seen other cars from NI being imported with similar plates.

Was going to go to mimms but I had work. My ek9 is not ready yet so I the daily wpuld of been taken instead if i did go. Did you go rockingham mimms last year. I went in my old 50 shades of green ek

Was going to go to mimms but I had work. My ek9 is not ready yet so I the daily wpuld of been taken instead if i did go. Did you go rockingham mimms last year. I went in my old 50 shades of green ek

Would love to get myself an EK9, that B16B :drool:

Went to the mimms at Stoneleigh park in Coventry, not been to rockingham.

Back