HondaElement`s Garage! Over 1000 different cars, will trade anything for my wants!

  • Thread starter Thread starter HondaElement
  • 357 comments
  • 15,189 views
I can put you in a spot for the 7th of February. No need to give me a paint chip if you are also a busy trader. I just want people who make random offers to give me some sort of deposit incase they change their mind. I often get people giving me an offer and then not following through.

No problems, look forward to trading with you
 
my impreza rall car '99 for your 330 P4?
 
Would you trade an 03 Impreza RC for the 85 205 T16 RC?
 
Peugeot team total for your Audi R8 Race Car 01? Can trade on the 8th.
 
If 2/3 is your earliest, that would work. when do you want me to send?
PSN is tedshark
 
If 2/3 is your earliest, that would work. when do you want me to send?
PSN is tedshark

2/3 is good, just add me on psn, my sn is lovetranquillity.
 
Over 50 more cars have been added.
 
Over 30 new cars added, updated wants list, still slots available.
 
Taking reservations in advance, future slots still open.
 
Another trade completed. More cars added to my garage and slots still open.
 
Pescarolo C60 and Pescarolo 03 for Nismo Fairlady Z S-Tune concept '02 and Nismo GT-R LM Road Going Version '95?

Or if you already have those, whatever you want, I have every other used car.

Time wise, earliest day available please.
 
Last edited:
do you have a veyron? if yes what are the exact colors? thanks
 
Pescarolo C60 and Pescarolo 03 for Nismo Fairlady Z S-Tune concept '02 and Nismo GT-R LM Road Going Version '95?

Or if you already have those, whatever you want, I have every other used car.

Time wise, earliest day available please.

I could do both those, earliest would be one on 1/6 and the other 1/9, I can schedule you for both spaces.

The C60 is the 03, do you have the Pescarolo Courage 04 also?
 
Last edited:
do you have a veyron? if yes what are the exact colors? thanks

If you looked at my garage you would know if I had a veyron, and right now I do not have one. All the cars marked off in my garage are the ones I have.
 
Anyone else have the cars I am looking for?
 
Are you still looking for Audi R8 lms racecar playstation 09?
 
I could do both those, earliest would be one on 1/6 and the other 1/9, I can schedule you for both spaces.

The C60 is the 03, do you have the Pescarolo Courage 04 also?

Like I said, I have every other standard car in the game. I assume you mean 2/6 and 2/9? I'll send you the 03 and 04 tonight and sunday.
 
Sorry, yes I meant 2/6 and 2/9. Thanks for the clarification, add me on PSN and I will send you the NISMOs one those dates.
 
Are you still looking for Audi R8 lms racecar playstation 09?

Yes, I am still looking for that, what do you want to trade it for?
 
Back