HondaElement`s Garage! Over 1000 different cars, will trade anything for my wants!

  • Thread starter Thread starter HondaElement
  • 357 comments
  • 15,189 views
Want: Pescarolo Sport Courage C60 – Peugeot Race Car ‘03
Got: Ford GT LM Race Car (incoming, due 9th)
Trade: 14th?

Works for me, I will write you down for the 14th then, pm me before just to confirm.
 
New slot opened up so another trade date available.
 
Ill trade you the toyota 7 for the toyota one race car or the RX-7 LM Race Car
 
Ill trade you the toyota 7 for the toyota one race car or the RX-7 LM Race Car

I can trade you the RX-7 LM Race car for the Toyota 7. My next available trade spot is 2/11.
 
how many miles are on it and can you do 2/12
 
how many miles are on it and can you do 2/12

There are 1,833.7 Miles on it. I have never driven it so it has the same amount of miles as from when purchased from the UCD.

The 12th is already reserved, I could do the 13th though, my open spaces are on the 1st page of the thread, so pick a spot that is open that you could do.
 
Can trade my XJ13 against 330 P4 if u got that one?

I can send the car in two days. :)
 
ok,i would really rather have the toyota one but if you dont think its fair ill take the rx-7,but the 13th works great
 
Can trade my XJ13 against 330 P4 if u got that one?

I can send the car in two days. :)

That works for me. My PSN is Lovetranquillity, what is yours? I cannot send till at least the 11th, check my trade schedule on the first page for my availability.
 
Hey, just sent you the HDi Team Peugeot :) Oh, and I have a brand new Ford GT40 if you want it :)
 
Hey, just sent you the HDi Team Peugeot :) Oh, and I have a brand new Ford GT40 if you want it :)

I can trade for the GT40, what would you like? I now have over 800 different cars to offer.
 
Hi, I have a Gloss Black X1 with 0miles, trade for your VW V12 Nardo concept?
 
Good question, will check quickly...I can send it today, Just send me the Nardo as soon as you can.
That sound ok?
 
Good question, will check quickly...I can send it today, Just send me the Nardo as soon as you can.
That sound ok?

Well the earliest I can send is on the 16th since I only have one trade slot a day and I am booked until then. I could maybe send earlier if one of the other trades falls through.
 
Well the earliest I can send is on the 16th since I only have one trade slot a day and I am booked until then. I could maybe send earlier if one of the other trades falls through.

Ah...thats a long wait lol
I will say leave it for now then, If I havent traded it by then I will get in touch 👍
 
Ah...thats a long wait lol
I will say leave it for now then, If I havent traded it by then I will get in touch 👍

No problem, and if you see anything else you need or have any of my wants later just contact me.
 
More spots open and more cars added.
 
Updated car list, spots still open.
 
I have most cars in the game, so if you have something I want I will trade you any of them.
 
I got Ford GT40 Race Car 69,0 miles.
And a Speed 8 Bentley with miles.

Want X1 Prototype in return.
Interested?
 
I got Ford GT40 Race Car 69,0 miles.
And a Speed 8 Bentley with miles.

Want X1 Prototype in return.
Interested?

I can do it for the Speed 8. Check my trade dates on the first page and pick a day that works best for you.
 
Back