HondaElement`s Garage! Over 1000 different cars, will trade anything for my wants!

  • Thread starter Thread starter HondaElement
  • 357 comments
  • 15,189 views
I can do that but my next open slot is 2/11.

O.K. lets go for it.
The car will be coming from psn : eyedoc355 I'll add you - can you send here too please.
Confirm your psn = lovetranquillity
 
O.K. lets go for it.
The car will be coming from psn : eyedoc355 I'll add you - can you send here too please.
Confirm your psn = HondaElement

I will book your spot, my PSN = Lovetranquillity.
 
turns out my impreza rally car 99 was a impreza rally car prototype '01. Is it still cool for the trade for you 330 P4?
 
turns out my impreza rally car 99 was a impreza rally car prototype '01. Is it still cool for the trade for you 330 P4?

I actually already have both of them now, is there anything else you have to offer, any other rally cars that I do not have or any super gt cars? I am willing to accept anything of that caliber for the p4. Check out my garage and if there is any rally car, super gt, race car or so on that I do not have and you do, I will gladly trade for one of them.
 
i have a focus rally car.
 
i have a focus rally car.

I already have one, could you buy a premium GT car from the dealer or something and trade me? One of the NSX GT cars?
 
Hey Honda, I actually just ran into a Nismo Fairlady Z '02 in the UCD. Instead of sending me that then, could you send me a GT by Citroen Concept '08 on 2/6?

The 2/9 deal will still go as planned, I'll send you the Pescarolo '04 on Sunday, and on 2/9 you'll send me a Nismo GT-R LM Road Going Version '95.
 
My Impreza Super Touring Car for your Corvette C2 Race Car?
 
Hey Honda, I actually just ran into a Nismo Fairlady Z '02 in the UCD. Instead of sending me that then, could you send me a GT by Citroen Concept '08 on 2/6?

The 2/9 deal will still go as planned, I'll send you the Pescarolo '04 on Sunday, and on 2/9 you'll send me a Nismo GT-R LM Road Going Version '95.

Yes, I can instead send you the Gt by Citroen Concept 08.
 
My Impreza Super Touring Car for your Corvette C2 Race Car?

That works, what day would you like, earliest I can send is 2/11, all times up until then are booked.
 
Your Courage C60... Green intake or Red?

Looking for green.

I have a few of the cars your looking for.

Please PM me... I don't get to check on here as much as I would like.
 
Your Courage C60... Green intake or Red?

Looking for green.

I have a few of the cars your looking for.

Please PM me... I don't get to check on here as much as I would like.

PMed
 
That works, what day would you like, earliest I can send is 2/11, all times up until then are booked.

I'll stick with 2/11.
I'll also add your PSN name.
 
Your Red Bull X2010 Prototype for my black citroen gt race car?
 
Your Red Bull X2010 Prototype for my black citroen gt race car?

I could do that, my next opening is 2/11 for sending the car. The Red bull has 25,816 Miles if you care.
 
I could do that, my next opening is 2/11 for sending the car. The Red bull has 25,816 Miles if you care.

Yeah we could do that, whats the state of your vettel x2010?
Can you paint any of them?
 
Yeah we could do that, whats the state of your vettel x2010?
Can you paint any of them?

1,092.0 Miles on the Vettel, no you cannot paint any of the X1. You can buy different colored ones for 20,000,000 once you reach level 30 though.
 
1,092.0 Miles on the Vettel, no you cannot paint any of the X1. You can buy different colored ones for 20,000,000 once you reach level 30 though.

Ill have to proto one please mate! :)
 
I'll buy that if its premium. If so whens the next trade slot.
 
I'll buy that if its premium. If so whens the next trade slot.

2/12 is the earliest slot open, and I would like the Fairlady Z Nismo gt Car in the Nissan Premium Dealer
 
Future spots still open and many more cars added for you to choose from.
 
Want: Pescarolo Sport Courage C60 – Peugeot Race Car ‘03
Got: Ford GT LM Race Car (incoming, due 9th)
Trade: 14th?
 
Last edited:
Back