Hondas Only!

• Thread starter F20
  • 148 comments
hondas suck, period. NSX and S2K are the ONLY 2 worthy hondas, all others lick nutsack.
slow
small
weak
weak
did i mention slow?

who the hell thinks 180 horsepower is alot????
thats mediocre...and it comes in the all praised "TYPE R"
man, my dads crappy stock sunfire eats hondas for breakfast.

anyways, hondas are the entry level tuner car, everyone knows that...thats why everyone thinks that civics rule:rolleyes:

just the other night a 97 accord pulled up to me started revving his engne....i could tell he has exhaust mods, and intake mods...he was lowered and had a "5zigen" sticker on his fender.
anyways, im in my sunfire (type R that is:P ) and i have 4 PEOPLE in the car!
thats a weight addition of like 600 pounds (if you round everyones weight off to 150 and im 200) and I PWNINATED him!
he barely even pulled up to me, sure he kept up but this guy had mods and himself alone!! i had a full car! had i been by myself i woulda toasted him soo badly i think he woulda cried, i think he did anyway seeing as how humiliating i imagine it is to be killed by a stock sunfire with 4 ppl in it with a type R badge on the back to mock you:lol:

pathetic

I wouldn't go so far as to say Honda's suck, they are very, very reliable, and the Civic type-R can keep up with an S2000 round a circuit. In one test I've seen it, even won, the only two Honda's that are proper sports cars are the S2000 and NSX which in NSX-R trim is classed as a supercar, and other than the Type-R's which for the market they are aiming at are very good, the rest of the Honda range in production arn't aimed at high performance.

Originally posted by F.Zamataki
hondas suck, period. NSX and S2K are the ONLY 2 worthy hondas, all others lick nutsack.
slow
small
weak
weak
did i mention slow?
No offense dude, but I have been known to make outcries like that. . . Now that I look at it, most of the time I do that rashly. You mentioned that Hondas suck and then go to say the NSX and S2k are only 2 worthy cars Honda makes. . . Don't farking make a comment and be a hypocryte at the same time. . . They may be entry level tuner cars, but the amount of money the companies have made have given these companies the chance to expand to other vehicles. . . including the car you probably drive too.

That'll be 192hp in the Honda Civic Type-R.

In the grand scheme of things, 192hp isn't a lot. But then 2400lbs isn't a lot either.

Okay, so front-wheel drive might not be your thing, but these days in the sports car bracket, it's hard to tell the difference. Plus, on a public road, understeer is preferable to oversteer as it's more readily correctable. Not that you should be going fast enough to experience it.

As has been pointed out, the current Honda Civic Type-R kicked the ass of a "worthy" 2000 S2000 round Castle Combe racetrack.

Expand your horizons - appreciate ALL things.

Oh, and I've slapped the ass of a 1997 Honda Accord who felt like racing me. And a modified VW Golf GTi (MkIV). And I've only got 130hp.

Originally posted by Famine
Oh, and I've slapped the ass of a 1997 Honda Accord who felt like racing me. And a modified VW Golf GTi (MkIV). And I've only got 130hp.
Have you ever tried a Mustang with a crate Engine in it before??? I promise not to use the Nitrous system in it
wavey.gif

I don't race. But I don't take any BS from kids in Burberry caps either... :D

Naah - the tossers in Ashford who drive around in modified Golfs/Saxos/Corsas/Novas/Fiestas, playing their too-loud stereos, wearing Burberry caps.

I get revved at the lights and all they'll see is a "V6" badge. Generally I just trundle along in 5th, saving the petrol (equivalent of $6 a gallon...)

(unless of course YOU have any items of Burberry clothing... :D)

(unless of course YOU have any items of Burberry clothing... :D)
um. . . I plead the 5th because I can't plead the 1st. . . well at least in the US court of Law :lol:

Hondas reliable? Compared to what? A mustang? Puh. You kids are so brainwashed, it isn't funny. Seriously, have you even talked to an owner of a mustang? Driven one yourself? Or even observed one? Then you do not know anything outside of Honda and them imports. Sure a stang isn't the worlds standard, but it's pretty close if not exceeding a civics reliability. Ya mustangs crash alot, because of you kids who don't have a proper driver's foot yet. Don't say I told you to drive one!

Originally posted by vette_7t9
Hondas reliable? Compared to what? A mustang? Puh. You kids are so brainwashed, it isn't funny. Seriously, have you even talked to an owner of a mustang? Driven one yourself? Or even observed one? Then you do not know anything outside of Honda and them imports. Sure a stang isn't the worlds standard, but it's pretty close if not exceeding a civics reliability. Ya mustangs crash alot, because of you kids who don't have a proper driver's foot yet. Don't say I told you to drive one!
I just find this post extremely ironic due to the fact that a corvette lover posted it. . . btw . . .
5banned.gif
:lol:

Did we even say Mustangs wern't reliable, tbh I don't care, I have little interest in Mustangs as good as you find them they don't do too well over here. I know a few people with Honda's (stock Honda's) and they never have any problems with the cars. On another note I saw something really bizarre at the Trafford center today, a couple who looked in tgheir late 60's driving a new Civic type-R. It just didn't seem right.

haha wow. ppl in their 60s driving a civic, kinda odd. I'd expect them to drive something more mature, such as a corolla or taurus. it could happen.

The Taurus does not exist on British shores. However, the standard Civics - 1.4 and 1.6 - are stock old folk cars.

That said, my 65 year old dad has owned, in his 60s:
Ford Probe 24v V6
Jeep Cherokee 4.0 Sport Limited
Ford Explorer 4.0
Mazda MX-3 24v V6

And is currently on a Ford Focus 1.8 TDCi Estate - for the 60mpg (equivalent of $6 a gallon, and it makes sense).

However, he is talking about selling it, and his 2-berth boat he's lost patience with, and getting an Integra Type-R.

slow
small
weak
weak
did i mention slow?

man, my dads crappy stock sunfire eats hondas for breakfast.

anyways, hondas are the entry level tuner car, everyone knows that...thats why everyone thinks that civics rule:rolleyes:

just the other night a 97 accord pulled up to me started revving his engne....i could tell he has exhaust mods, and intake mods...he was lowered and had a "5zigen" sticker on his fender.
anyways, im in my sunfire (type R that is:P ) and i have 4 PEOPLE in the car!
thats a weight addition of like 600 pounds (if you round everyones weight off to 150 and im 200) and I PWNINATED him!
he barely even pulled up to me, sure he kept up but this guy had mods and himself alone!! i had a full car! had i been by myself i woulda toasted him soo badly i think he woulda cried, i think he did anyway seeing as how humiliating i imagine it is to be killed by a stock sunfire with 4 ppl in it with a type R badge on the back to mock you:lol:

pathetic

You do know, Honda is trying to protect the enviroment by making not as trashed exhaust putting out horrible fumes like the muscle cars did. I think honda is great, you get the laugh of what rice they use, and then you got the stock cars which are great, cause they are really awesome. From what I read in the first sentence, you only care for high perfomance cars, and its not like you will ever afford them.

Actually, I quite like Hondas, and I know many people with the current generation Civic Type-R and outgoing Integra Type-R (both knocking on the door of 200hp land), one man who owns an S2000 (well over) and am saving up myself for a Honda NSX.

But when people say things like this:
"ive got a stage 2 turbo, an cold air intake, mand stainless steel headers."

"if u even tried to race me in an american car u would lose and i wouldnt even bother takin ur car do to the fact that theres no point in taking a car slower than me except to sell it for extra mods. ive whooped 2 mustang gts, a ford probe, a miata(who cant) Ive also done some weight lightining."

"the mustang would most likely not beat me in a line do to the fact its rear wheel drive. They spin 4 2 long. I get from 0-60 in 4.5 secs."

"front wheel drive, almost instant traction. I can hit 50 mph in second gear." (in response to "No you can't", from the previous post)

All in relation to a 1990 Honda Accord you claim to have a 1993 Honda Accord engine put into, people will just point and laugh at you. I mean the 4.5s thing alone is pure fantasy.

You are the person that gives all normal Japanese car owners a bad name (and I drive an FF Japanese V6 car - but not a Honda, so I won't load the Hondas Only thread with it). The people in this thread, after having seen this, would most likely join in the pointing and laughing, and should most certainly not "help" you fight a lost, fabricated cause.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/t-37535.html

I apologise for taking up space in this thread for genuine Honda fans.

This isn't a bash but my mom's '91 Sundance (Plymouth) Can do 65 in second gear, I saw the 50 in second and I had to put in my two cents. Oh and it is Stock too.

You do know that Famine was quoting from Hondaaccord15. They arn't his words.

Like everyone else, I love the Spoon Sports Civic Type-R. I'm not to fond of the rest of them, expecially the Accord's. I had a lot of fun with the 92-95 Si. But the SS CTR is the only one truly worth mentioning. My lap times with that car match up with cars nearly 400 horsepower in my garage, which is sad, since it pushes only a little over 250, or somewhere around there. Thank God for lightweight parts.. :D

I won all races in game with Hondas, I won turbo speed challenge with ~370hp Integra(among 1000 hp beasts!!!) and believe it or not I won last rally challenge with CRX Del Sol LM!!!! Yes, against the mighty 4WD 1.000 hp Escudo I won with MR 600hp race car (I was so happy when I saw that I can fit rally tires on it!!!!). It took me few days and a million of tries to do but I succeeded!!! (However I finished GT2 2 years ago so I dont remember all things very well, and Im new to this forum)

I own a 2001 Civic Sedan and I was extremely surprised when I saw this. I don't have a K20 in my car but now I want one. I'm wouldn't be as surprised if they used a Integra R or Civic type R but the fact they used a Civic sedan amazes me!

MME 2004 race

su27killer
I won all races in game with Hondas, I won turbo speed challenge with ~370hp Integra(among 1000 hp beasts!!!) and believe it or not I won last rally challenge with CRX Del Sol LM!!!! Yes, against the mighty 4WD 1.000 hp Escudo I won with MR 600hp race car (I was so happy when I saw that I can fit rally tires on it!!!!). It took me few days and a million of tries to do but I succeeded!!! (However I finished GT2 2 years ago so I dont remember all things very well, and Im new to this forum)

Bit hard to do all the different manufactures races with Hondas.

nissan, nissan, nissan, nissan, HA! had to get that out off my system, but seriously, there is one honda that i love, THE SPOON CIVIC. greatest ff car ever. on my record i just went over 1130 days, most of them tuning the spoon. anybody care to swap suspension setups, or quickest quarter miles times?

Back