Honda's Simulator

  • Thread starter Thread starter gslooney
  • 11 comments
  • 1,627 views
Messages
590
Scotland
Scotland
Messages
gslooney
Messages
gslooney
Saw this Driving SImulator Picture. Hadn't seen it before, so thought I'd share it. Might get a few folks thinking.

new-honda-driving-simulator.jpg


See This for more Info..

http://www.gizmag.com/new-honda-driving-simulator/14386/
 
Is that metal column for the seat belt? Either way, that looks awesome.
 
With the outrageous price of these high end simulators, you'd think they would merge the screen together for you.
 
Useless, i does not even have clutch :)
 
Not even a leather seat for that price.. rofl.
 
Is it left or right hand drive?



:p
 
^^^^^^ :lol::lol:



HN7
With the outrageous price of these high end simulators, you'd think they would merge the screen together for you.
I agree, surely someone out there has got a frame that allows the vertical surrounds to be removed from sight. This making a seamless view, thus more immersion.
 
I'm hoping people realize this is built for driver's ed training, and not a simulator to go all out on....
 
I agree, surely someone out there has got a frame that allows the vertical surrounds to be removed from sight. This making a seamless view, thus more immersion.
Yes, there are more than one developers that make these seamlessdisplays.
 
Is it left or right hand drive?



:p

Judging by which side the seat belt comes out of... I'd say right hand drive. :p
 
I'm hoping people realize this is built for driver's ed training, and not a simulator to go all out on....

Yes, people can't drive manual even with that :)
 
Back