Honest Mugo's Trading Shop - All Level, Special Tickets, Cars & almost all B'Day Tkts

• Thread starter Mugo
  • 146 comments
there is nothing easier than trading with someone you have already traded with. I've met some really good traders in my small time of trading.

Mugo
HI i'm wondering what you would want for your GT-R (gt academy special)
if nothing would be ok thenthen is there any offer i can make for one of your regular GT-R specV (GT academy) '09

Mugo
HI i'm wondering what you would want for your GT-R (gt academy special)
if nothing would be ok thenthen is there any offer i can make for one of your regular GT-R specV (GT academy) '09

Hi Brodie,

I would like to trade if you can offer a birthday ticket (other than the ones i already have listed on the first post of this thread) a car that I don't have, or a full set of helmets or suits that I don't have.

Can also trade for your 1998 ticket on the 5th. You can take a look in my garage for the tickets and cars I have.

Hi Brodie,

I would like to trade if you can offer a birthday ticket (other than the ones i already have listed on the first post of this thread) a car that I don't have, or a full set of helmets or suits that I don't have.

HI Mugo
i should be able to offer you something will have to check when i'm next on (probably tomorrow) will get back to you as soon as possible. in the mean time add me on psn; BRODIE_04

also is there any specific car you dont have that you would like
and which gt academy car is it special/ normal

thanks brodie

Can also trade for your 1998 ticket on the 5th. You can take a look in my garage for the tickets and cars I have.

2007 ticket please. Brodie got in there for the 5th, so is the 6th okay?

HI Mugo
i should be able to offer you something will have to check when i'm next on (probably tomorrow) will get back to you as soon as possible. in the mean time add me on psn; BRODIE_04

also is there any specific car you dont have that you would like
and which gt academy car is it special/ normal

thanks brodie

i have all the academy ones so you choose. I also have all the premium models in the game so don't need those, some of the cars I need are listed on the first post, but if you are on www.mygranturismo.net/1962 you can compare your garage with mine and see which ones we can trade.

Last edited:
Sorry 2007 I don't have (see link). The 6th and 7th im not home so can't trade then. The 8th and 9th I already got some trades scheduled.

hi
sorry to say but i dont have any birthdya tickets that you dont already have :(
im looking at trading the gears probably once i check if thats still ok with you?
ignore above

just saw your last reply there seems to be a a problem with the link :(
if possible could i have the special edition one

Will Send A Few BD Ticket's That You're Missing. But For Both The Falken RX7 And The Lexus IS-200 GT-1 Race Car '04. Deal?

Hi mugo
Yeah the trade is still on I just want the car just the normal gtr academy version if that makes sense

I can offer lots of suits I have double stripe 3 and 8
And helmet striker 3 off the top of my memory I also have a few collectors suits but. Cant remember the exact ones

Hi mugo
Yeah the trade is still on I just want the car just the normal gtr academy version if that makes sense

I can offer lots of suits I have double stripe 3 and 8
And helmet striker 3 off the top of my memory I also have a few collectors suits but. Cant remember the exact ones

doesn't look like we'll be able to trade sorry. you would need to send a least one whole set of helmets (All Striker helmets for example) or suits. One helemt isn't going to cut it sorry.

doesn't look like we'll be able to trade sorry. you would need to send a least one whole set of helmets (All Striker helmets for example) or suits. One helemt isn't going to cut it sorry.

Hi mugo I'm sorry to hear that, but I completely understand your view
it's been nice to meet you

Thank you Brodie

Last edited:
Hey man send me a PM I'll help you out. I have all the cars in the game so just name a few.

my trade today and tomorrow has bailed on me it would appear. i desperately need a 1942 ticket and can trade right now, please help. see my sig for things i have available.

turns out guy i was meant to be trading with has YLOD so can't trade.

I really need a 1942 ticket in the next hour or so. I am meant to send one out in a couple of days! Can anyone help me?

a 1942 and a 1944 ticket would be awesome. Anybody wish to trade for one. I have a huge inventory of items available. Hit me up with a PM or post in here.

Mugo.

As I said before don't worry about it. I will still send you what I promised you. Whether you get me the 42 or 44 by Friday is irrelevant. We have now traded for about a week and I know you are not trying to rip me off. Besides I am going to play this game for a long time and with the Ferrari seasonal I can drown myself in schiwmwagen should I feel the urge to do so.

I'm looking to organise some trades from the 25th if anyone is interested, see my first post for items I have.. I only have 4 cars to get to complete the collection, can you help?

Latest Posts

Back