Honest Mugo's Trading Shop - All Level, Special Tickets, Cars & almost all B'Day Tkts

• Thread starter Mugo
  • 146 comments
ill trade you any premium for your level 23 ticket

Calsonic IMPUL GT-R '08 or any year ticket i don't have (check link in sig) would be appreciated. I can book you in for the 17th. okay?

2008 ticket for level 23 ticket. I can send in three days, just send to me on your next open day.

I'll do ya that 08' ticket for the lvl 23..........Shoot me a pm if it peaks your interests...Oh and I can go tomorrow......I also have all the other tickets so let me know

i'm fully booked for the next ten days now. Thanks to everyone who has/is trading with me. I'm guessing you'll be able to source a 23 ticket quicker than what I can help you with, but unless you don't mind waiting, i'm now looking for these:

240RS Rally Car '85
ARTA NSX '00
XANAVI NISMO GT-R '03
au CERUMO Supra '01
PENNZOIL ZEXEL GT-R '01
Castrol TOM'S SUPRA '00
CALSONIC SKYLINE '00
LOCTITE ZEXEL GT-R '00
XANAVI HIROTO GT-R '01
Corvette Z06 (C2) Race Car '63

Last edited:
I have penzoil zexel GT-R, Calsonic GT-R 00', Arta NSX '00, 240rs rally car, Xanavi Hiroto GT-R '01, Corvette Z06 Race car for a Level 23 First date available just pick any one of these

I have penzoil zexel GT-R, Calsonic GT-R 00', Arta NSX '00, 240rs rally car, Xanavi Hiroto GT-R '01, Corvette Z06 Race car for a Level 23 First date available just pick any one of these

Arta NSX '00 please. i've scheduled you for the 21st okay?

i have the xanivi nismo gtr, i can trade on thursday for a lvl 23 or (if its not available) a lvl 21

PENNZOIL ZEXEL GT-R '01 0 miles BTW for the Level 23 ticket ? PM if interested or if confirmed i'll add you on PSN tonight

Would I be right in saying that the new seasonal events win you the new level 22 and 23 tickets or is it just a rumour

Would I be right in saying that the new seasonal events win you the new level 22 and 23 tickets or is it just a rumour

there are 3 races in the new expert seasonal. the first one wins you a level 21, 2nd a level 22 and the 3rd one wins you a level 23. The 3rd one is quite tricky, although there are some good tunes out there to help you. Check out the seasonal events thread for some help.

i have the xanivi nismo gtr, i can trade on thursday for a lvl 23 or (if its not available) a lvl 21

the first seasonal in the fiat wins you a level 21 ticket. It is a very simple race. I completed it first attempt. Just get consistant 2.03 laps and you'll pass 1st place car after the long straight with the tunnel on the last lap easily.

blueskyhawk. i don't know who you are. please PM your gtplanet name so I know what day you are booked for. thanks

Back