Honest Mugo's Trading Shop - All Level, Special Tickets, Cars & almost all B'Day Tkts

• Thread starter Mugo
  • 146 comments
K yes can I have lvl 22 what can I give u :)

there are a list of 4 cars in the first post. If you offer one of those please. Alternatively any year ticket I don't have would be good, year 2000 and up.

check my sig link for the list of items I have. FR Mugo123 and i'll accept shortly.

I'm interested in your '79 Ticket.
My mygt is linked on my trading thread, which is linked in my sig.
Just name your prize for the '79 Ticket.

I'm interested in your '79 Ticket.
My mygt is linked on my trading thread, which is linked in my sig.
Just name your prize for the '79 Ticket.

i'll take the Honda S2000 (US) '99 please. FR Mugo123 and i'll send tomorrow. 👍

Ok, Great!!
Did you see my busy trading agenda?
I can only send to you on July 28
If you want to wait till then I'll send FR to you this evening.

Ok, Great!!
Did you see my busy trading agenda?
I can only send to you on July 28
If you want to wait till then I'll send FR to you this evening.

July 28th is fine. It's only for my Honda collection anyway so no real rush. I'll send the ticket tomorrow anyway.

My PSN is mugo123

Mugo
there are a list of 4 cars in the first post. If you offer one of those please. Alternatively any year ticket I don't have would be good, year 2000 and up.

check my sig link for the list of items I have. FR Mugo123 and i'll accept shortly.

I can send u the castrol toms supra 00
It has 1236.8 miles it's the ok whit u

I can send u the castrol toms supra 00
It has 1236.8 miles it's the ok whit u

lovely, thanks. Can you FR mugo123 and samlawes please. The 22 ticket will be sent from the samlawes acct, please send the car to the Mugo123 acct.

Last edited:
I have the last two cars you need (see my garage in sig). Can trade for your 1979 and 2009 ticket on the 6th and the 7th.

I have
XANAVI NISMO GT-R '03 and the Aston martin,
am looking for ticket 17 or HKS silvia or academy GTR
private msg please

I think I can get you a V8 Vantage and maybe the ELEMENT for that 2009 ticket that you have. I don't know about the ELEMENT, but I can try.

I think I can get you a V8 Vantage and maybe the ELEMENT for that 2009 ticket that you have. I don't know about the ELEMENT, but I can try.

i should have the aston sorted now thanks. Can you confirm if you are able to source the Honda Element? If so, we can trade on the 9th. Thanks.

i should have the aston sorted now thanks. Can you confirm if you are able to source the Honda Element? If so, we can trade on the 9th. Thanks.

Yup, write me down for the 9th ;)

I have a 1962 B-Day ticket available I just got yesterday. If you're interested, I'm looking for a Level 22 ticket.

Last edited:
I have the nismo r tune, will check and let you know any other details, I would like a level 23 ticket

Back