Honest Mugo's Trading Shop - All Level, Special Tickets, Cars & almost all B'Day Tkts

• Thread starter Mugo
  • 146 comments
Mugo123, Received 22 ticket just now thanks for the great trade. My apologies for being overly cautious with your Sub. You can rest assured that my knickers have been untwisted. However, I also received some paints and tires I wasn't expecting and I believe was sent to me by mistake, please advise what you want me to do with this extra gear. Do you want it returned or sent to the correct member? :cheers:

Pretty sure I've got the autobacs car ya want. I'll check when I get home. If I do, willing to trade for a lvl 22 ticket?

Last edited:
Mugo123, Received 22 ticket just now thanks for the great trade. My apologies for being overly cautious with your Sub. You can rest assured that my knickers have been untwisted. However, I also received some paints and tires I wasn't expecting and I believe was sent to me by mistake, please advise what you want me to do with this extra gear. Do you want it returned or sent to the correct member? :cheers:

they were meant for you to apologise for the sub account stalking! Enjoy.

Do you have this car--->Dodge Charger Super Bee 426 Hemi '71 Indigo Metallic. If you do choose your 5 paints/car/ticket. I can trade now. BUT you'll send first as i want to be sure it's in the original/stock colour. Take it or leave it. Thanks.

Do you have this car--->Dodge Charger Super Bee 426 Hemi '71 Indigo Metallic. If you do choose your 5 paints/car/ticket. I can trade now. BUT you'll send first as i want to be sure it's in the original/stock colour. Take it or leave it. Thanks.

mine is "bright red" so no go.

Pretty sure I've got the autobacs car ya want. I'll check when I get home. If I do, willing to trade for a lvl 22 ticket?

sure, you'll need to FR samlawes (acct where the 22 ticket will be sent from) and Mugo123 (acct where the car needs to be sent to). You will need to send first also. I can schedule you for the 21-07-11 okay?

Mugo, I have a Lexus IS 200 GT-1 Race Car '04 available, 1655.6 miles I got from UCD. If you're interested, I can send tomorrow evening (20 Jul) looking for a Classic Muscle Car ticket in return, if you have one. If not I also need a level 12 ticket.

I also have the Autobacs '03, GT-R R-Tune and TOMS Chaser you're looking for. If interested book 4 days and we'll do business.

Last edited:
Mugo, I have a Lexus IS 200 GT-1 Race Car '04 available, 1655.6 miles I got from UCD. If you're interested, I can send tomorrow evening (20 Jul) looking for a Classic Muscle Car ticket in return, if you have one. If not I also need a level 12 ticket.

I also have the Autobacs '03, GT-R R-Tune and TOMS Chaser you're looking for. If interested book 4 days and we'll do business.

👍 i'm interested in 4 days of trades, no problem. We can start from 22nd July, you'll need to let me know what you want me to send you in return. I have the Level 12 ticket, but not the classic muscle ticket sorry. I have started on the gear and have all the spiral & Thunder suits if you'd like.

👍 i'm interested in 4 days of trades, no problem. We can start from 22nd July, you'll need to let me know what you want me to send you in return. I have the Level 12 ticket, but not the classic muscle ticket sorry. I have started on the gear and have all the spiral & Thunder suits if you'd like.

I'll send a PM.

27-07-2011: hightyme- Mercedes Benz SL 600 (R230) '04
28-07-2011: hightyme- Mercedes Benz SL 500 (R230) '02

Sent Nismo Skyline @ reset and that will conclude our 4 day encounter. All cars from you have been received. Nice trading with you!:cheers:

Also bump from page 6.

Last edited:
Sent Nismo Skyline @ reset and that will conclude our 4 day encounter. All cars from you have been received. Nice trading with you!:cheers:

Also bump from page 6.

thanks for the trades, be sure to hit me up if you need anything, perhaps you can furnish me with some gears if you aren't too busy. 👍:sly:

I'm looking for a 23 Ticket. Please see my garage for rare cars and tickets. It's not fully updated but if you don't see it ask. :)

hi good people of gtplanet. I have a slot open for tomorrow suddenly. does anyone want to trade? See the first post for items I am looking for.

Back