Horizon/Super Spin Thread.

• Thread starter Rob192005
  • 377 comments
I'm starting to think the super wheelspins you get from the castles are rigged. I just bought Edinburgh castle and my best prize was 20k, everything else was clothing or 5000$ or some common cars worth next to nothing.

From getting Level 109, I got the Twerkstalion :)

Other than that, I keep getting women's clothes and I'm a guy... I might make another Avatar so he can have a friend :)

I feel as though I have been getting lower quality spins since the update... And judging by the lack of posts in this thread, that theory has some sort of backing to it! :lol:

But then again, I still managed to secure this yesterday:
8C FE.jpg

Just had a wheelspin that stopped right in between an Ascari KZ1R and a clothing item of some sort... for the first time in what feels like forever, it actually gave me the car!

Just had a wheelspin that stopped right in between an Ascari KZ1R and a clothing item of some sort... for the first time in what feels like forever, it actually gave me the car!
Mine has been a mix of both besides credits, the ones I get annoyed with are the low credit rewards.

So this happened earlier. First super spin was the Street Scene level 13 reward, the three cars were a BMW i8, Corvette ZR1 and the Napalm Nova. The second super spin was bought after completing a Forzathon Live, the prizes were 2k, some shoes and a hat... Overall I've had some pretty good luck today though, quite a few cars including a Veneno and the 911 Turbo 3.3, but at least four duplicates.

Attachments

• chat.png
    chat.png
    17.1 KB · Views: 16
Not a horrible night for wheelspins it seems. Big prize was the Aventador FE Also got a normal vulcan the normal gtr lm the damn taxi and a r32 golf. Also a bunch of money allowing me to get 3 of the 4 houses left on the map Time to start penny pinching all thats left is the 15 millon castle lol

Best wheelspin so far is Pink Pig Porsche worth 10,000,000cr. Got 500,000, 10,000 and 5,000 on a Super Wheelspin earlier to day.

I'm still waiting to get the Cadillac Limo and Austin Taxi though despite being over Level 100.

I haven't had any luck with wheelspins after the first few days of playing... It would be nice to get something good every now and then :boggled:

I'm starting to think the super wheelspins you get from the castles are rigged. I just bought Edinburgh castle and my best prize was 20k, everything else was clothing or 5000$ or some common cars worth next to nothing.

I thought they were rigged the opposite way, I can't remember what I got from Bamburgh castle but I remember it being surprisingly good, I bought Edinburgh castle tonight and got two legendaries (Saleen S7 and the Hoonicorn), two FEs (M6 and Nova SS, which I already had) and a mix of epic and rare cars, plus about 300k. I did also get a fair bit of clothing, but what's new there?

I also spent some time looking for cars with wheelspins nearly unlocked in their masteries and found three, all three in a row had 15k in them...

Tonight I finally got the Bamburgh Castle, and won back about 1.5 mill combined, and about 8 cars, some geuinely alright.

My lady was not so lucky this evening, and her one Super Wheelspin she was awarded, netted her three different types of leggings. She was not pleased.

At least she can wear leggings.
I guess I could too...
I could wear leggings, too, but the type of person who would like to see me in leggings is exactly the type of person I would not want to see me in leggings.

Now that I've typed that out, I realize it's just a variation of "I would not want to belong to a club that would have me as a member."

I don't think the Super Wheelspins are rigged for the Castle purchases. I bought Edinburgh Castle (15mil) and I got mostly pretty terrible stuff. A few cars, but nothing Legendary or Epic, and maybe 300,000Cr total.

And being a VIP, they gift you 2 Super Wheelspins occasionally. Honestly, if I'm going to get stuff like this, I'd rather not even get the Super Wheelspins, because it gets my hopes up:

Forza Horizon 4 (2).png
Forza Horizon 4.png

I find wheelspins most satisfying when a bunch are saved up.
I've been doing them as they come and getting 🤬 prizes.

So what's the general consensus? Is it better to buy three regular wheelspins for 120 FP, or one super wheelspin for 150 FP? Is the super wheelspin worth the extra cost?

So what's the general consensus? Is it better to buy three regular wheelspins for 120 FP, or one super wheelspin for 150 FP? Is the super wheelspin worth the extra cost?

It's hard to tell the RNG works, but personally, I would go for the Super Wheelspin since you have the opportunity to win higher credit payouts, more Forza Edition vehicles and rarer cars.

However, if I do purchase a Super Wheelspin from the Forzathon shop, I try to do it with at least another Super Wheelspin saved. With 6+ prizes up for grabs, at least one of them has to be decent. ;)

From one Super spin and two regular spins, I got a total of 600k Credits and ALMOST got the Windows XP Shutdown horn.

Scored the DBR1 last night, I think that makes up for the last five horns, skirts, and 1,000 CR ones.

Back