Horizon Zero DawnPS4 

So, anyone got this for PC? Downloading as we speak. :D

Not yet - I've heard there needs to be further optimisation done - as is often typical with console to PC ports, and as I've already completed it on PS4 I'm more than happy to wait for a bit.

Played around a small bit yesterday. Runs alright at 1440p/high/30fps on my GTX970. Haven’t tried my 1070 yet.

Apart from the occasional blurry texture (LOD) and pop in it runs pretty great. Considering the 970 is a 1080p card from five years ago, 30fps at 1440p is decent. Not 60FPS but not expecting that on an old card and resolution higher than it was designed for.

I like the game, but sometimes..
Im at that inside underground mission with the fire bellowback in the middle under a shield, with backup watchers around it.

Its pissing me off this part for now grr lol sigh.
You run around trying to avoid the fire attacks, etc, and your character often gets stuck, slowed by any bumps.
The bellowback fires leading attacks perfectly lol.
And i shot many many arrows to its parts and nothing, no damage almost.

The ropecaster has a big tear up stat, why doesnt it tear out the cargo sac?
Jesus, I've been firing at it 10s of times.

Plus you can't go back out i think, and come back later.
Pff..

I like the game, but sometimes..
Im at that inside underground mission with the fire bellowback in the middle under a shield, with backup watchers around it.

Its pissing me off this part for now grr lol sigh.
You run around trying to avoid the fire attacks, etc, and your character often gets stuck, slowed by any bumps.
The bellowback fires leading attacks perfectly lol.
And i shot many many arrows to its parts and nothing, no damage almost.

The ropecaster has a big tear up stat, why doesnt it tear out the cargo sac?
Jesus, I've been firing at it 10s of times.

Plus you can't go back out i think, and come back later.
Pff..
I had to watch a couple of tutorials to beat that part, it was so much more difficult than anything up to it. But shortly after I was downing those Fire Bellowbacks for fun.

Anyone knows where to find next story quest for Frozen Wilds after "The Hunters Three"?

More precise, after riddle with the CYAN.
I'm searching whole map, but can't find any new quest/errand...

UPDATE: I did almost everything, only "Drained the Flood" left.

Last edited:
Back