Hot Wheels not open

• Thread starter IamWSPro
  • 3 comments
United States
Columbus Ohio
TheOptimusKnight
IMG_5100.JPG
I have purchas d the HW expansion PAC and It is still locked. Does anyone know if I have to be further in the real game before it opens?

View attachment 646459 I have purchas d the HW expansion PAC and It is still locked. Does anyone know if I have to be further in the real game before it opens?
You got quite a bit to go, judging by that rank. I think when you open your 3rd festival site, the expansion maps unlock (assuming you paid for them that is).

Yea I deff paid for it. I even see it in my downloads and it states installed. Ok I could not find anywhere that it stated you had to have specific levels opened up first. Thank you for responding I was about to call Xbox and see if it was a setting or something I had wrong. I will keep plugging away. Such a great game not sure why I don't play it more. I really just wanted to jump into the expansion pack. It stinks for those people that bought the full game and expansion pack for the Hot Wheels experience only and they can't even get into it for hours.

Thanks again.

Latest Posts

Back