How about a new round of guess that car?

  • Thread starter Thread starter -Fred-
  • 3,730 comments
  • 126,566 views
Reminds me of a Spyker...
 
Has Famine got it?

No.

Famous marque.

Southern european.

Not many made.:sly:
 
Wow i am good with the countries... If i may say so myself.
 
Famous, Southern European marque...

FIAT, Ferrari, Maserati, Lamborghini, Lancia, Alfa Romeo, Yugo.
 
I believe he may be including france as part of it is in southern europe...

we should also include concept comps like pinin, sbarro, ghia ( kinda looks like a ghia creation), ital design, bla bla... You check the concepts in the back of your book famine?
 
Well, I had a hunch at Zagato, but nothing turned up.

France isn't Southern Europe!
 
I know I know, but the med coast is... at least in my mind...
 
It is a Honda Accord with a H22 in it that weighs `1400kg and has 8 spoke rims that could blind you . . .
 
This probably won't help much :rolleyes:
 

Attachments

  • muppet.jpg
    muppet.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 112
LOL thanks for the front... the two tone scheme makes me thing of bugatti. Have any of the makers famine and i have named even close?

It really does look like a spyker now lol

Osca dromos???
 
As i am fairly sure i am right... here you guys go
 

Attachments

  • 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 105
its an opel kadett
 
wrong maker but right name...

aww what the hell i will give it to you. Basically the same car. Above is a bitter kadett aero...
 
this one may b a hard one
 

Attachments

  • a2002f238.jpg
    a2002f238.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 96
It looks SO Maybach

Maybe the Spohn-bodied DS 8 Zeppelin Sport of 1938

Am I even close?

:D
 
Not quite as beautiful as the Maybach.
 

Attachments

  • midlands.jpg
    midlands.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 84
That's not the Pegaso Z102 again is it?
 
I saw that picture before when I was looking for something else, but I can't remember what it is!
 
I am gaing to guess a sunbeam tiger just because i cant find anything else with as low a hood..

Or maybe a austin healey sprite MKII...

Or a sunbean alpine...
 
Not ugly enough to be the Daimler Dart (SP250).

Clue: featured a very early use of the Buick 3.5 litre V8.:odd:
 
Back