How about a new round of guess that car?

  • Thread starter Thread starter -Fred-
  • 3,730 comments
  • 126,510 views
Chrysler? the rear resembles the M300 in some ways.
 
teh rede writing on the side seems to spell:
something-T-E-E-L.. but i could be wrong
 
I also thought i could be a X1/9 or even the concept version by bertone... but not the same at all...

Plus this car look FR not MR
 
It is a concept by a company that is American owned.
 
Quick! While he's offline! :lol:
 

Attachments

  • nice.jpg
    nice.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 77
I also have no idea... Looks FR to me...And those lights appear GT40ish... or that other car that looks like the gt40 but not really chappral or something ish...
 
GT40 ? Renault alpine V6 ? or from the rear it looks like its going to be a scimitair ! thats all the reasonable guesses I have !
 
Another one from this manufacturer's range.

:nervous:
 

Attachments

  • pied.jpg
    pied.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 65
I see a mini and a possible e-type int eh background so is it british...
 
Have you ever seen a 911 that looks anything like that?
 
Are you kidding? that car has no sign of Porsche in it. C'mon, Bengee, i expect more from you :(
 
I'm gussing with something looking that ugly it's a kit car.
 
I didnt think it was ugly... :(

Originally posted by Motorer1
Are you kidding? that car has no sign of Porsche in it. C'mon, Bengee, i expect more from you :(

What are you talking about lol. I said have you ever seen a porsche that looks like that. Then i said 911 (as in the person who posted the pics) what nation is it from britain or italy (neither of which is porsches homeland). Just thought i would clear that up. I prolly know every old porsche or thing that ferdinand was involved in...
 
Originally posted by 911_Carrera
And it's not a Porsche. :D

DUH

see i knew it was british yall...

ok i would guess a marcos luton gullwing or breadvan... I know i am wrong... but its my guess...

you know how i said it was an e type in the back before... i think its a lotus elan (OG)..

and that other car that looks 914ish i think its a lotus elan plus 2

IS IT A LOTUS? no way
 
Back