How about a new round of guess that car?

  • Thread starter Thread starter -Fred-
  • 3,730 comments
  • 126,517 views
It's got bugger all to do with Bugatti. It's only got 250bhp from a V8.

Saw a website with a post about it by a bloke called "Innotech" :rolleyes:
 
spectre?

While looking for this car i stumble upon famines...
 
Nope.

I was surprised to find this car from that manufacturer. I expected all their cars to be normal, cheap, crap things, but this looks quite nice.
 
Daewoo or Kia then?
 
Nope. Eastern somewhere, but not far east.
 
Tata? Volga?
 
Originally posted by Famine
Tata?
Byeeee!


EDIT: Oh, and they'll both be a nope
 
Yugo? But that'd negate the "Nice" part :D
 
Originally posted by Famine
Yugo?
Where? Are you wanting rid of me? :p

Nope.

One of your earlier guesses only has 1 letter missing. :trouble:
 
Oh... dead giveaway that... I'll Google for the car now :D

Tatra MTX :D
 
My car... Should be relatively easy, and no, it's not Spock's father.

Edit: Bigger picture :D
 

Attachments

  • quitcheating.jpg
    quitcheating.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 60
Looks like a Maserati Bora in race trim. Or maybe a Ghibli?
 
Originally posted by daan
Nope.

I was surprised to find this car from that manufacturer. I expected all their cars to be normal, cheap, crap things, but this looks quite nice.

How? Tatra has a history of aircooled V8:s and 8x8 trucks.. Mabye you mix them up with skoda?
 
Originally posted by neon_duke
Looks like a Maserati Bora in race trim.
I was thinking the Pantera personnally, but With that picture, I was unsure. . . I think that is a good call with the Bora though. . .
 
It's a Maserati Merak
 
daan is SOOOOO close...


(no, actually he's right, it is a Maserati Merak. I just wanted to annoy him a bit :D)
 
Originally posted by neon_duke
Looks like a Maserati Bora in race trim. Or maybe a Ghibli?

No wait! I knew it wasn't those two and I remembered it now. It's a Merak.
 
Annoy? Moi? Nah. :mad:

Here's another one...
 

Attachments

  • 3a.jpg
    3a.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 46
looks kinda like the CERV III but it is not...


edit - Wait a second that almost looks like a Ferrari concept that started kinda like pinfetha or something totally different then that beginning with the P. . .


edit - ok is it the ferrari Mythos???
 
Nope. And it's not Italian.
 
Is the Jiotta Caspita italian?

Or maybe a romulus predator...
 
Originally posted by bengee
Is the Jiotta Caspita italian?

Or maybe a romulus predator...
Nope, and it's not a Klingon Battle Cruiser either.
 
Originally posted by daan
Nope, and it's not a Klingon Battle Cruiser either.
It has gotta be the A-wing then. . .
 
I will never get any of the newer cars... they all look so similar... except for the onesthat dont...
 
2 for the price of one.

Here's a pic of a car by the same manufacturer, with the same model name, but with a different number after it. The original pic is the 1992 model, this one is from 1970.
 

Attachments

  • 765.jpg
    765.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 84
Hey thanks for the older car... maybe i can get that one... :D
 
Originally posted by daan
2 for the price of one.

Here's a pic of a car by the same manufacturer, with the same model name, but with a different number after it. The original pic is the 1992 model, this one is from 1970.

That's just thown me. My original guess was gonna be Peougeouto (sp?) but with that pic you've thrown me. Give us a clue :p .
 
Back