How about a new round of guess that car?

  • Thread starter Thread starter -Fred-
  • 3,730 comments
  • 126,519 views
I wouldn't be caught dead in that Rinspeed! :lol:

To put you all out of your misery the car is an Enzmann 506.

I can't post another one right now. Someone fill in. :)

Edit: Link won't work. Search Enzmann and you find that pic but not if you search Enzmann 506 for some reason.
 
hehe
 

Attachments

  • jollygood.jpg
    jollygood.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 102
Wooo. Nice ass.

But I got no guess so far.

Enzmann ey.... Never heard of it.
 
It looks like a Duck Billed PlatyBus.
 
judging by the rear window and wheels, id say a old VW beetle with extensive body work
 
Definetly not Beetle, I was thinking more along the lines of Skoda or Saab myself...
 
Originally posted by GTJugend
I'm totally lost :confused:

Good to hear you shoulder is ok.

I was browsing the sbarro models (youre talking swiss cars right or is it austrian?), and they do really build odd cars. How about this Golf with a porsche turbo engine:

That car is 100% definitely a sbarro

Only Sbarro makes rear hinged chassis carsl ike that and the Chrono 3.5. I love Sbarros weirdo creations :D
 
This one was way ahead of its time and had a very unusual engine.
 

Attachments

  • grange hill.jpg
    grange hill.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 71
straight 8 or 12 or maybe a cylindrical engine?? what do you mean by unusual... good job by the way...
 
Originally posted by 911_Carrera
This one was way ahead of its time and had a very unusual engine.

It's a Tucker, technicaly very advanced for it's day.A single man with a dream took on the big 3, and tehy were having none of it. They sanctioned and boycotted him into the ground.

http://www.tuckerclub.org/
 
It is indeed a Tucker.

The engine sits in the rear and was designed originally for helicopters.

Preston Tucker was destroyed by trumped-up Securities Fraud charges.

Your go Axe.

:)
 
They made a movie about Tucker and his car, I was very impressed with this man's visions.
The 3th headlight is wath gave it away, took me 5 minutes to remember it's name though :)

Not sure if this is going to be easy or not :lol:
 

Attachments

  • f6.jpg
    f6.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 46
Guess it was easy then :)
DKW it is, this partuculate one is a Brazilian model made by DKW-Vemag. Chose that one becuase it hasn't got all the DKW/Autounion badges on it :D
 
My dad used to have one of these;
 

Attachments

  • foxtrot.jpg
    foxtrot.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 97
Hmm. yeah I thought so, not so many makers used wheelcaps with an X pattern..
 
honda and toyota have... as well as datsun/nissan...oh and suzuki...
 
Back