How about a new round of guess that car?

  • Thread starter Thread starter -Fred-
  • 3,730 comments
  • 126,519 views
I'll accept that :)

Mitsubishi Galant Sigma it was, pic is of a '78 model (like hell to find a pic of) my dad's was a '80 1.6, first car ever he could affort new (without loan or some such, you Yanks don't know half how lucky you are with cheapo car prices overthere.) *shakes fist towardss American board members*
 
Hope I haven't posted this one before.

Time for bed
yawn.gif
 

Attachments

  • matilda.jpg
    matilda.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 68
Looks like the Dino. Guessing it isn't though... :D
 
Alfa Romeo?
Maserati?

I'm sure either a British or an American manufactuer once made a car that looked Italian (ie like that one), but I can't remember who.
 
Not an Alfa.

Not a Maserati.

And, bonus clue: not Italian, British, or American!

:odd:
 
its gotta be australian
 
Or perhaps japanese or german... Albrecht goertz did design the 240z's lines...
 
Come on carrera. It's too slow here now. I've been searching and found nada.
 
Well I searched the car on here and found it in the very first post of a previous guess that car thread from 2 years ago. You guys search the threads and if you still can't find it I'll give it to you.
 
Dammit. i come back to this thread and I see that you're talking about a 2 year old thread, not the previous one. I browsed 34 pages for nothing. :mad:

You have certainly posted some challenging cars here lately carrera :)
 
I'm gonna give it to you guys. It's a Bolwell Nagata Sports. I have a large encyclopedia of cars book that is very handy for this. :D
Someone else can post one up.
 
Hmmm. Lovely. De Tomaso Longchamp :D
 
Rear tyres. Nuff said...
 
Im thinking Opel Ascona or Triumph of some kind ?? that last one was way too hard !


edit

3 posts at the same time !! Nevermind my guess then !!
 
Originally posted by GTJugend
Yep. Your turn to dig something up.
Dug up earlier. :D
 

Attachments

  • a_white_car.jpg
    a_white_car.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 30
That's a Gordon-Keeble. GK1?
 
Originally posted by Famine
That's a Gordon-Keeble. GK1?
Yup. Easy night tonight... :D
 
Back