How about a new round of guess that car?

  • Thread starter Thread starter -Fred-
  • 3,730 comments
  • 126,558 views
The wheels look Aston Martinish to me. Yup, I'm in the UK, originally from Suffolk but currently in Liverpool in university.
 
No Jensen, No Bristol, No Aston Martinish, No British.
 
Another view
 

Attachments

  • img4.jpg
    img4.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 51
Then it must be german... please be german...

note the rectangular ensignia...

BL could be for Baselland which places the car in switzerland...
but it looks mostly like an english plate...
 
Originally posted by bengee
Then it must be german... please be german...
Nope, not German

Originally posted by bengee
BL could be for Baselland which places the car in switzerland...
Hmmmm...
 
Originally posted by bengee
Hmmm... a swiss car perhaps?
Hmmm...

To quote Henry, the mild mannered janitor, "Could be...."
 
Originally posted by bengee
Ah hahaha duh... its a monteverdi palm beach... :D
Yay. Monteverdi. Again! :D Your go, bengee

Here's the updated scores table.

16 - 911 Carrera
14 - Mr Pushrod
11 - daan
8 - Innotech
8 - Famine
7 - GT Jugend
4 - bengee
2 - Axe_Gaijin
2 - Punkrock
2 - Welz2002
1 - ExigeExcel, Cano, lsk8er, The359, graveltrap, slick 6, chaserfan, 69dodge charger, super supra, tsleng, under18carbon, vanishing boy, retsmah, VIPERGTSR01, The Porko, neon duke, FireEmblem62,
 
I am gonna catch you gt and famine... :D

anyways here you go... quite possibly one of the ugliest cars i have seen... this is the front...
 

Attachments

  • he he he good luck.jpg
    he he he good luck.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 110
Dang! I was gonna say NSU, but not with a single headlamp on each side... or is it?

Actually, I'm going with NSU Prinz. And I like it! Always have liked 'em - they look awesome in race trim with tiny, fat little tires stuffed under there.
 
Nope... I would say that lada and fiat and lancia have made much more handsome cars.. but hey its all opinion... I doubt this car ever saw race trim...
 
The NSU sure did, and was quite successful in its class. But this one isn't an NSU?
 
Looks like the Renault R8 Gordini. Again.
 
I do not know how you do it 911 but i will give it to you...

I have read no where that this car was built of the NSU line except for that sight... interesting you learn something new everyday... Sorry Neon i had no clue... anyways... its a ZAZ 966a which you can tell by the little air intakes on the rear of the car... Rear engine V4 (no mistake)...
 
Neon must have thought he was going nuts.

And I can see now that yours was the sporty version.

NSU Prinz ceased production in '72. Zaz was made until '94!


Here's a pretty sports car.

Hope it taxes Pushrod when he sees it at 4.30am

:nervous:
 

Attachments

  • batista.jpg
    batista.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 82
Yeah i am real sorry Neon...

reminds me of a cisitalia barchetta so i would say its italian...
or a pegaso 202/203 kinda... like they were combined lol... so southern erupe once more?

For the life of me i cannot find a car with that hood ornament... is that a ridge in the center of the cars hood??
 
French registration plate... French car?
 
Which would make sense because wartburg and zaz are close in the alphabet... and if he was looking for cars on a site... it my happen that he just finds a wartburg
 
Ummm, I ran across that too. Now I gotta review my Google search.
 
why would he have kept the car name in hte pic... 911 is tricky like that tho...
 
Not a Panhard

And is a Batista actually a car? I picked that name out of thin air!

devil.gif
 
Back