How about a new round of guess that car?

  • Thread starter Thread starter -Fred-
  • 3,730 comments
  • 126,566 views
the 60's also had the grantura... but it seems unlikely... but as a base it might work
 
If you stuck the back of a Taimar onto the nose of a Tasmin and used the Vixen/Grantura/3000M for the middle, you'd have this car... :D

It's a TVR TVR TVR TVR Taigranvixmin00M!
 
lol... wild guess here turner GT/mkI/mkII/anything... well i can just say no to those myself now...

Is this car based off of one manufacturer or does it have a chasis from one and an engine from lets say another like MG
 
I don't think it's an Amigo, from memory that looked real weird.
 
Very pretty.

Clever Trevor.

:lol:
 

Attachments

  • seaspear.jpg
    seaspear.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 67
LOL

Some people need to start READING what's been posted :p

The blue car I posted was to show what a 60s Scimitar looked like as an anwser to the post before.

i.e. I din't think the 60s Scimitar looked remotly like the car we're trying to guess :sly:
 
1965

4 made

3 coupe

1 convertible

Many more were made of a similar car with the same name but it was plastic, this is steel.

And "Trevor" is a clue for two reasons.

:p
 
If that was made in 1965, then IMO it's design and styling is quite a head for it's time. I would of said that would be more like 1970's stylinig. No idea btw.
 
TVR Trident Coupe Prototype, the third one.

[edit] Take the next anyone, I have to study now..
 
Originally posted by Axe_Gaijin
LOL

Some people need to start READING what's been posted :p

The blue car I posted was to show what a 60s Scimitar looked like as an anwser to the post before.

i.e. I din't think the 60s Scimitar looked remotly like the car we're trying to guess :sly:

But the Ogle Scimitar which I think was made in 1969 looks quite similar, I can only find small pics of it on the web though.
 
The Reliant Scimitar GTE (1968-1986) looked different from the Reliant Scimitar GT (1964-1970) that you posted, Axe.
 
Originally posted by GTJugend
TVR Trident Coupe Prototype, the third one.

[edit] Take the next anyone, I have to study now..

If I may be so bold...

This should be easy. All that is required is the original vehicle. I spotted it in a car park in the summer.
 

Attachments

  • monster van.jpg
    monster van.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 119
Ford F-100 short bed?
 
It looks spookily like a Morris Marina...

Edit: It's a Morris 1100 van.
 
And since I KNOW I'm right :D

This car had an official name and an unofficial name. Either will do. The official one was boring as hell anyway.
 

Attachments

  • foggiestnotthe.jpg
    foggiestnotthe.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 104
diamler sp 250 dart?
not sure of the spelling... is it daimler?


the picture isnt showing up
 
Lordy! First guess!

It's the Daimler SP250 - it was unofficially called Dart (and they intended to sell it as the Dart), but they found that Dodge had the rights to the name...!

Your go...
 
Wow......

This is the only rare car i could find.
 
I'm getting a whole Lamborghini/Aston Martin modified-to-an-estate vibe off this car...
 
I'm gonna go with Ferrari for some reason. I know Ferrari once did a special estate car, for the Sultan of Bruni if I remember correctly. Just a guess.
 
Porsche 908/3 (ooo I should really know that :( ) Gulf, with Jo Siffert behind the wheel. I'm guessing 1970, as I think the 908/3 had fins on the back deck in 1971. They just don't have races like that anymore :( .
 
James - you haven't really got the hang of this, have you?

Someone posts a picture. Whoever guesses that car correctly gets to post the next one.
1. menglan guessed the last picture correctly.
2. menglan has posted a picture for people to guess.
3. You've not guessed ANYTHING.
4. Why are you posting a picture then?
 
Originally posted by Famine
James - you haven't really got the hang of this, have you?

Someone posts a picture. Whoever guesses that car correctly gets to post the next one.
1. menglan guessed the last picture correctly.
2. menglan has posted a picture for people to guess.
3. You've not guessed ANYTHING.
4. Why are you posting a picture then?
There is one thing you forgot to add Famine. . .
 

Attachments

  • trg.jpg
    trg.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 90
Originally posted by wee_man
I'm gonna go with Ferrari for some reason. I know Ferrari once did a special estate car, for the Sultan of Bruni if I remember correctly. Just a guess.

I believe that one was a 456 modified into a wagon. There have been other Ferrari estates too, although I don't know how many of them were made like that by Ferrari from the Factory.

I'd also have to guess that the one above is a Lamborghini, which one I don't know.
 
I'm getting hints of Aston Martin DBS/V8/V8 Vantage but I'm probably wrong.
 
I'd also say Aston Martin, one of those shooting brake limited editions. the front looks weird, tough, and I dont remember they modified the front end to look any different, they just made them into station wags... oh, sorry, "shooting brakes"

Cano

wtf is it?
 
Lambo Espada that's been modified?
 
Back