How about a new round of guess that car?

  • Thread starter Thread starter -Fred-
  • 3,730 comments
  • 126,566 views
Hispano-Suiza H6C Saoutchik Xenia Coupe
 
Ok here it is.
 
Me thinks it's a kaiser-Darrin
 
Oh ****, I didn't notice the numberplate :lol: . That has to be the quickest round so far.
 
By the way: well done, Menglan. Challenging post.

thanks, I thought it would have been guessed a bit quicker. give me a little while to find a pic then i'll post
 
Is that a well known car in the states? cos I've never seen one until today.
 
I think kaiser only made the darrin in 1954.

here's my pic:D
 
Looks like someone got a Countach, applied Diablo/Muricelago styling to it, and then added 360 Modena lights...

Is this seriously a production car?
 
Yup, Its an in-house manufacturer, but but the concept was on a lambo diablo chassis. (the company made their own chassis for the production model)
 
So it'll be someone in the VAG group.

Bugatti?
 
Wrong continent, think of a place where you would'nt expect cars like that to be made.
 
There's a car called a Laraki Fulgura I've heard of that I think looks like that. It's a wild guess though. :D ;)
 
Originally posted by menglan
I think kaiser only made the darrin in 1954.

here's my pic:D

Laraki FulgurA
Made in Casablanca Morocco with a mid mounted V12. Theres a new version coming out in both V8 and V12 versions.
 
Originally posted by 911_Carrera
There's a car called a Laraki Fulgura I've heard of that I think looks like that. It's a wild guess though. :D ;)
correct. you got it first.
 
Oops. I think I'm a little late-911 carrera got it, (Internet problem) :banghead:
 
Problems getting online.

Someone may recognise this straight away. Historically significant car. :odd:
 

Attachments

  • proboscis.jpg
    proboscis.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 77
Originally posted by 911_Carrera
Problems getting online.

Someone may recognise this straight away. Historically significant car. :odd:

Italdesign VW/Porsche Tapiro
 
If only i had been online this weekend i would have gotten it too... Repost from last time... ;)
 
I would've gotten the Hispano Suiza, but I've got problems conneting to the forum since Saturday morning. Anyone else have a prob?
 
Yep. Apparantly gtplanet.net couldn't be found.
 
Yep I had problems on Sunday and Monday, I could only get on in the evenings on both days, I think the servers must have gone down twice.
 
Back