How about a new round of guess that car?

  • Thread starter Thread starter -Fred-
  • 3,730 comments
  • 126,574 views
Nope.
 
Bristol made some cars with similar flowing rear ends... a 402? not willing to actually go an look...
 
I'm getting some sort of Italian flavour coming through.
 
Who are you? Jilly ******g Goolden (few people are aware that's her full name)?

:lol:
 
Mr Pushrod is on the right track.
 
I think it might be this one:

Lancia Astura Bocca Pinin Farina Cabriolet

One of Pinin Farina's early designs

:)
 
Originally posted by Famine
Who are you? Jilly ******g Goolden (few people are aware that's her full name)?

:lol:

Poor Goolden! ;)
 
:lol:
 
A "small" engine in this one
 

Attachments

  • issigonis.jpg
    issigonis.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 93
Looks British or Japanese.
 
It looks a bit like a Lotus Elan, but it's not
 
That was my first thought.
 
Is it British or Japanese or neither?
 
Something tells me it may have something to do with the mini. Or the Austin 1100 perhaps?
 
Daan knows his designers, his automotive history, and how to find the file name.

:lol:
 
Ahh, I didn't notice that lol.
 
Does daan recognise this mighty throbbing lump (I think I can say that without getting banned)?

:D
 

Attachments

  • throb.gif
    throb.gif
    75.8 KB · Views: 76
It looks to be in the gulf colours, so Ford GT/GT40?
 
It's the red and white one further up, thats the one were trying to get.
 
Pininfarina?
 
British

Not a Davrian

The engine shot is from the same model - a lot smaller than a GT40 has!

Innotech is getting there

;)
 
*Breathe in*
Rover?
MG?
Lotus?
Aston Martin?
Jaguar?
Vauxhall?
Hillman?
Trabant?
TVR?
Caterham?
Westfield?
Landrover?
Marcos?
Morgan?
Rolls Royce?
Bentley?
*Breathe out*
 
Back