How about a new round of guess that car?

  • Thread starter Thread starter -Fred-
  • 3,730 comments
  • 126,569 views
Innotech has it.

Unipower GT, 1967. Mid-mounted Mini drivetrain, spaceframe chassis.
 
Here we go again*sigh*
Kit car fanatics rejoice.


YCK?
GTM?
JBA?
Locost?
Vindicator?
QSC?
RPi?
Luego?
Shawspeed?
Royale Sabre?
Sylva?
Jago?
DAX?
GD?
Shelsley?
AF?
Avante?
Beauford?
Berkely?
Birkin?
Burlington?
Carlton?
Calvy Mitchel?
Challenger?
Cleveland?
DRK?
Dutton?
Rotrax?
Covin?
Dash?
Davrian?
Dakar?
Dellow?
Domino?
Dunsmore?
Elva?
Fugitive?
Formula 27?
Gemini?
Ginetta?
Gilbern?
Gordon-Keeble?
Griffon?
GTM?
Hawke?
Hensen?
Karma?
Kougar?
Listair?
Lomax?
Magic?
Magenta?
Malvern?
Marches?
Marlin?
McCoy?
Midas?
Midge?
Minari?
Midtec?
Mirage?
Mongrel?
Modcon?
Mosquito
Moss?
NCF?
Nomad?
Onyx?
Pyper?
Pilgrim?
Quantum?
Ricman?
RobinHood?
Rochdale?
Ronart?
Royale?
Scamp?
Scorpion?
Sebring?
Spartan?
Spirit?
Starcraft?
Teal?
Trident?
Tempest?
Tiger?
Triad?
Triking?
Tornado?
Turner?
Ulster?
Ultima?
UVA?
Vincente?
Wessex?
Wildcat?
Striker?
Storm?
Madgwick?


I give up...:indiff: :grumpy:
 
DAMMIT!
 
:lol: Ultrabeat, all that work....
 
Can I do one for all that typing?
 
Ok heres the pic
 

Attachments

  • whee.jpg
    whee.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 77
Originally posted by daan
:lol: Ultrabeat, all that work....


I had to type all that out!
 
The profile is very familiar but the cut-away into the nose isn't.

British, fibreglass, mini-based.

I will hunt you down.
 
The window line, the way it swoops down at the back, looks very much like an MGB.
 
You hunted that down well!
 
No my dad didn't do it.

Just because you can't get any of the cars in this thread doesn't mean you have to boycott me.
 
Originally posted by ExigeExcel
or did he???

Why, yes he did.

Do I detect jealousy?
 
A nice easy one for Brits.

Might be a lot harder for others.

:)
 

Attachments

  • sharp.jpg
    sharp.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 35
Sharp?
 
Originally posted by ultrabeat
Sharp?

It's a bit of a giveaway that you have looked at the file name when the filename actually makes no sense as the answer.

:lol:
 
Blunt?
 
Lol.
 
It's a Hillman Imp! :D
 
I'd say it was a Hillman Avenger... The Imp was a Riley Elf-a-like...
 
Avenger
Image3.JPG


Imp
dsc00017.jpg


DK big book of nolige isn't very good on cars :p

EDIT: Or were you still looking at the green one?
 
The yeller one in the first picture has a.. err.. "front splitter" I guess... That's what threw me. :D
 
Pushrod once again displays his extraordinary depth of car knowledge.

However, it's not the Singer.

The file name is actually a clue.

:p
 
Is it the Sunbeam imp Sport?
 
Back