How about a new round of guess that car?

  • Thread starter Thread starter -Fred-
  • 3,730 comments
  • 126,569 views
Stiletto?
 
Okay here it is.
 
I'm off to bed now till tomorrow so if someone gets it while I'm logged off don't wait for me.
 
Oh I SO recognise that car... How annoying.

Opel?
 
gawd... a peugeot? nah... It also seems familiar to me...
 
So close with the Chamois! Will have to make up for it now;) Peugeot 305, my Uncle had an estate!
 
DAMN!!!!
it was really a shot in the dark from me. the lights just seemed like a peugeot, but I wouldmnt know what model is it, anyway. damn -__-
 
Im sure that Pushrod is correct on that one. 1979 approx Peugeot 305 from the time that Peugeots were worthy but dull.
 
Guess away :
 

Attachments

  • hillfrnt.jpg
    hillfrnt.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 104
Yep Pushrod go it right, Dorifto you didn't even make a guess.
 
Cheers 911_Carerra and live4speed! Lets see if any of you can get this much forgotten sports racer.
 

Attachments

  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 86
Is it Italian?
 
Not what I thought it might be, is it American?
 
Pontiac?
 
Nope, this company had lots of success in sports car racing just before they introduced this car. That should make it a [/]lot[/i] easier!
 
Ford F3L
 
Damn!

I had worked out it must be Ford, post GT40.

I thought that meant it must be 1970 onwards.

:(
 
Ok here it is.
 
Damn, you've seen one before then.
 
The Coupe is used in the original Italian Job by the guy from the Mafia which is why I got it so quick. Sounds awesome:D This one should be a little easier than the Ford:
 

Attachments

  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 42
Back