How about a new round of guess that car?

  • Thread starter Thread starter -Fred-
  • 3,730 comments
  • 126,476 views
Yes and no. This is from, what I can tell, is what the La Forza was based on or called orignally.
 
Well, it's based on the Magnum SUV, built by Magnum Industrial.
 
Rayton Fissore Magnum but I'm just being picky now, lol! Your go:D
 
I'm trying to think of the Manufacturer.....

Matchbox?

Mattel?
 
Italdesign? Pininfarina?
It doesn't look like a production model.
 
No, it's not Pininfarina or Italdesign produced. But you're right, it wasn't in regular production.

HINT- It's from North America
 
youre right its not a model, and its not production. Its a one off prototype from Canada called Motion Concept Vehicles CH4. It could run on gasoline or methane hence the name. Its like a Canadian Mclaren :)
 
Got bored, checked google, Innotech right again, lol.
 
happy car go vroom
 

Attachments

  • whatsityo.jpg
    whatsityo.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 16
Bow down before the might of Jack!
 
Are you worthy?


Here's a sexy Jag (oh no it's not).
 

Attachments

  • sexyjag.jpg
    sexyjag.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 26
Arnolt Bristol? here's an arnolt bristol from motorbase, looks familiar.....
 
ok here goes....
 
Dunno why, but I get a feeling it's an Abarth of some description.
 
Bless you Jack.
 
I dont think so......
 
Its English isn't it, i'm sure i've seen it before...
 
Not English or Italian.It is european though.
 
French? I doubt it greatly, but an Alpine of some description?
 
No, not french, Italian, or british.
 
Back