How about a new round of guess that car?

  • Thread starter Thread starter -Fred-
  • 3,730 comments
  • 126,508 views
Looks Chevroletish but you can't of made it this easy surely?
 
I'm Guessing: An Early Fifties Ford Mainline. My dad had a 1984 Crown Victoria with the same pattern on the center of the wheel. So, I'm guessing it's not a Chevy.
 
Right-hand drive, not British - got to be Aussie - Holden?

Holden EK?
FC?
FB?
 
Holden EK ....


*EDIT* damn got beaten to it.
 
mr_pushrod
Ah well, old American tanks were never my speciality:lol:

They dont have to be your speciality for this car.
 
Have a go at this...
 
Subaru concept?
 
Correct continent - but thats not much of a clue is it.
 
Whoops! Need to learn to look harder, didn't even notice what side of the car wheel was on on that Holden. Your car TheCracker, is a 1993 Nissan AP-X
 
1969 Ford Cyclone Spoiler, with Cale Yarborough special graphics package. That was too easy, even with fake emblems. :lol:
 
Well, I guess you tossed 'badge engineering' to the wind (Mercury, its called. Torino Talladega and Cobra were the ford's high-bank warriors)
 
Looks TVRish
 
After a little googling it's pretty clear Innotech is right. Might as well take your go:)
 
vroooooooomfahrt
 

Attachments

  • wtf.jpg
    wtf.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 25
Innotech
damn it. I knew it was too easy. Your go
Au contraire. It was very hard but I am very talented (and extremely modest).

Next.
 

Attachments

  • button.jpg
    button.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 15
mr_pushrod
Jensen CV-8 I do believe!
damn it. I got here too late
I was actually going to use that car as one of my challenges, but you beat me to it. I have lots of ideas though. Jensen was the ****.
 
See if anyone can get this!
 

Attachments

  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 19
It looks like a very big Fiat Uno
 
Back