How about a new round of guess that car?

  • Thread starter Thread starter -Fred-
  • 3,730 comments
  • 126,475 views
the target is within range.....
















It's German........
 
Don't know if this will be easy:
 

Attachments

  • qwerty.jpg
    qwerty.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 33
Looks sorta like an Austin Healey that's been left in the windtunnel too long. ;)

But, no real idea.
 
I'd have to agree with wyndairn. It looks like a futuristic model of an Austin Healey.
 
Judging by the models around it, I'd say it was a styling excercise by a design school.
 
So how could it be a real car if it was indeed a styling excercise?
 
Not close to an Austin Healey. It was indeed a concept car (that's not the first in this thread, but I'll post another one if it's against the rules), created in 1995.

This beast does 0-60 in an astonishing 14 seconds, and has a top speed of 140 Km/h.
(might give a hint on its origins... :p )
 
Ive been away for a bit, but that is instantly recognizable as the Cardi Body. stupid name, interesting car from Russia
 
Indeed :D

The body II looks slightly better, and (I hope) isn't outrunned by a Lada Niva...
 
jpmontoya
Indeed :D

The body II looks slightly better, and (I hope) isn't outrunned by a Lada Niva...
the body II looks like the lovechild of a new Ford thunderbird and one of those Subaru design concepts
 
Sorry, It was a DKW Monza.
 
Is it a NSU?

Looks a little bit like the Merc Diesel prototype from the 70s' (but that was orange)
 
mr_pushrod
Lol, R080 in the background a bit of a clue?:D
it could be, although Im sure when a Ferrari is parked among other cars that doesnt mean it is the same kind of car....but in this case, the answer has been set upon by rabid eagle eyes so just name this black car correcty and its your turn
 
How about a little of this...



....shouldn't be too hard
 
Yikes! The side looks like a 959, the top and rear look like an NSX, and the front..........
 
A wild stab in the dark.......

787A?

Thanks Ultra ;)
 
I think now is the best time to tell you I made it up.






















:D
 
:banghead:

hook, line, and sinker

I had a feeling about that.
 
looks like a squarish version of Chevrolet Cerv III... but I'm sure it's not a Chevy.
 
It's a Mercedes C112. I'll take both goes now, winner is supposed to post :grumpy:
 
Back