How about a new round of guess that car?

  • Thread starter Thread starter -Fred-
  • 3,730 comments
  • 126,475 views
Ferarri 208 indeed, GTJugend. Well done.
Ferrari%20308%20P4%202.jpg
 
Bah! I thought there was a Turbo 328 but not 308. I am so disgusted by this oversight I won't be taking the next go, lol.
 
Sorry guys, i was off for a day. It is the 208 GTB Turbo.

the visual differences are: Blacked out grills on top of the hood
Four long, thin air intakes between the front spoiler and grill
NACA duct infront of the rear wheels (for the turbo)

I think it was a domestic market only model (tax reasons) but i'm sure some found their way to other countries.
 
Looks American to me?
 
Hopefully it is, can redeem myself for not knowing the 208, lol.
 
Pushrod: Yep, it's a C211, I thought I'd have a fair shot of baffling you guys with a 'Pre-R' Skyline (R30, R31 ect) but you nailed that one on the head. Your go :)

I was almost positive someone would mistake it for that Volkswagen hatchback in the '80's (dunno what it's called) since the nose is near identical, that's why I took off the Japanese writing below the car, '2000GT Turbo' writing off the side, Skyline liscence plate and makes-it-obvious grille...
 
So ugly, someone has got to know of it.
 

Attachments

  • 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 51
OMG..............I think my bicycle can go faster than that.
 
Wouldn't know what it would be, but it is certainly smaller than a forklift, is it legal to drive? :yuck:
 
Is it Peterbilt's new 'Kei' model?
 
It is legal believe it or not! TheCracker is getting a little warmer.....
 
Well, to clarify, it's Japanese and a road legal car (using the term car very loosely) in production.
 
mr_pushrod
Well, to clarify, it's Japanese and a road legal car (using the term car very loosely) in production.
It looks so much like a Diahatsu or mitsuoka. Those are the companies I was guessing because I could swear Ive seen htis car featured in some Tokyo motorshow.
 
I'd bear that thought in mind and hit google...........
 
Bingo! If you look closely you can actually see Convoy 88 printed on the crates next to the thing:lol:
 
Can I go next?

rosiegt.PNG
 
I'll tell you the maker:D

It's from the esteemed car designer, me, whos past designs include
M5.JPG

and
hairvan.JPG


I don't think I ever describe the hairvan above. It has hair growing out the tp so you can personalise it and it smokes. The suspension is also made out of rubber bands.

It's t3h c00l.👍
 
The top one seems to have a penis growing out the back and the hairvan has grey hairs. Very creative though, a 6 year old would be proud;)
 
mr_pushrod
Very creative though, a 6 year old would be proud;)


Indeed I am;)
 
Hardest one I've had to guess, unless you mean the car in your Avatar (Lotus Elise 190) there is no pic!
 
Back