How about a new round of guess that car?

  • Thread starter Thread starter -Fred-
  • 3,730 comments
  • 126,473 views
Delfino Feroce 👍 That was easy
 
Try this on for size...........Dont worry its not easy so i left the year :guilty:
 
dammit your turn i guess it was easier than i thought
 
No, it wasn't that easy. But you named your picture m25_Matra, which was a hint.:p
 
you titled yours hehe.jpg thats a good one :dopey:
 
Gigliato Aerosa, has been posted before as has the Delfino. Cheetah was a good one though, had forgotten all about it until you posted that pic:)
 
Nearer 19 actually:p This should be so unbelievably easy.
 

Attachments

  • 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 34
Steeda
Loks like a Noble convertible :confused:
OH man...Seen it, can't remmeber it. ::Bangs head on wall::


EDIT: GOT IT! Its a 1999 Noble M10.
 
McLaren F1GTR
OH man...Seen it, can't remmeber it. ::Bangs head on wall::


EDIT: GOT IT! Its a 1999 Noble M10.
I'll take points for the hint.
 
Since no one else can be bothered to post a new one....
 
It was the Noble M10. That looks like a Ferrari 308 but I can't believe you'd post one that easy........
 
That's sort of tough.

Looks like either a
328 GTS
308 GTS
or
288 GTO
 
It isn't a 308
 
It is from Maranello's finest

(damn 10 letter rule!!!)

Kit Car - please don't use words like that on this forum!! :dopey:
 
Well, if it isn't a 308 GTB then I have no idea. Here is a pic of a 308 and I can't see much if any difference. Plese put me out of my misery Cracker!

ferrari%20308_01.jpg
 
Me thinks it's the 208, or what it's called, the 2-litre version w turbo.
 
Oh, Pushrod, it's obvious! I had hoped you'd get it by now.
 
I think it's a Perodua Nippa.
 
Back